Jets Road Trips

Green DNA

It's never to early to plan. Just to get a general idea of what games everyone plans to attend this year, post the games you are interested in so that we can get a preliminary count. Amazingly, JetNation is considered a legitimate group and if there are enough requests, blocks of tix can be purchased at face value. We already have preferred status with the Fins, but obviously unless you are Jewish, Hindu or Muslim, you will probably not be attending. The Packers game will be impossible group wise because they have been sold out since 1960 (or so they claim) but most everything else should be ok.

I plan on going to:

Green Bay

Cleveland

Edit: After consulting with my son and looking at the potential for a large JN turnout, Cleveland will replace Jacksonville

It's never to early to plan. Just to get a general idea of what games everyone plans to attend this year, post the games you are interested in so that we can get a preliminary count. Amazingly, JetNation is considered a legitimate group and if there are enough requests, blocks of tix can be purchased at face value. We already have preferred status with the Fins, but obviously unless you are Jewish, Hindu or Muslim, you will probably not be attending. The Packers game will be impossible group wise because they have been sold out since 1960 (or so they claim) but most everything else should be ok.

I plan on going to:

Green Bay

Jacksonville

thanks for posting....... of the 8 road games my listed has already been shortened to 6 & its only april

:)

hoping for GB, Tenn, Jax and New England, plus a home game, either Indy or Detroit (or both)

13 your too used to Warm Weather you'll freeze your Butt off in any stadium that's not domed!!:) JetFanFL say's his heart stops in weather colder then 50 degrees!:eek:

Since I'm leaving for the UK early in the season, I'm going to try to go to all the games I'll be in the US for. I'm guessing I'll be gone before week three so probably going to try Tenn. and the home opener.

13 your too used to Warm Weather you'll freeze your Butt off in any stadium that's not domed!!:) JetFanFL say's his heart stops in weather colder then 50 degrees!:eek:

but what a way to go, Lambeau Field for a Jets game...beats dying in a car wreck...

Archived