If Rodgers is cleared to play by doctors...

If Rodgers is cleared to play he should finish the season! I kept hearing if Rodgers was playing the Hacketts offense would be scoring points, that Zach is the reason for our bad offense. I'm not defending Zach, I just want to know how much better the offense would do with Rodgers under center with the same O line before next season. Let's see how much better he makes Hacketts system and play calling. I think we are entitled to a three game preview before next season.

4 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

If the coaching staff lets him take a single snap behind our offensive line they should all be fired immediately. If Rodgers agrees to take a snap behind that offensive line he should be drug tested immediately.

But if Zach is healthy enough to play but doesn't (out of fear of getting injured behind this pathetic OL) then people on this forum will say he's a quitter.

3 hours ago, Squirt said:

If Rodgers is cleared to play he should finish the season! I kept hearing if Rodgers was playing the Hacketts offense would be scoring points, that Zach is the reason for our bad offense. I'm not defending Zach, I just want to know how much better the offense would do with Rodgers under center with the same O line before next season. Let's see how much better he makes Hacketts system and play calling. I think we are entitled to a three game preview before next season.

Obviously it would be insane to play AR8 right now.  But I'd be fascinated to see how he'd do behind this OL and with these WRs.  Would there be a major difference between him and Zach, given this awful supporting cast?  My hunch is AR8 would do poorly as well.

39 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Rodgers isnt playing this year and never was playing this year.

If Rodgers is medically cleared to play but chooses not to due to fear of injury due to our OL, how does that make him different than the rumors we heard about ZW being "reluctant"?

@T0mShane adding you to this, too.

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Rodgers is medically cleared to play but chooses not to due to fear of injury due to our OL, how does that make him different than the rumors we heard about ZW being "reluctant"?

@T0mShane adding you to this, too.

I have no problem w/ Zach quitting today.  The oline quit way before he did.  You would have to be a moron to go back out there and get your head beat in.

Rodgers cant play unless the coaches let him.  Being medically cleared doesnt mean much.  

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

I have no problem w/ Zach quitting today.  The oline quit way before he did.  You would have to be a moron to go back out there and get your head beat in.

Rodgers cant play unless the coaches let him.  Being medically cleared doesnt mean much.  

AR8 is our GM.