No One Is Getting Fired

THE BARON

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Keith Carter will be the scapegoat.  Hackett is not going anywhere.

You can't be serious.  I didn't even know who Keith Carter is before I looked it up.

A scapegoat needs to be a higher profile.  It's almost certainly going to be Hackett.

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

Can't see Harbaugh coming to the Jets and did you see Gruden with the  Raiders , that's not top tier .  

Harbaugh's wife loves NYC.  He would come here in a heartbeat if Woody was willing to pay him BB, McVay and Payton money.  Woody would never do it. 

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Harbaugh and Gruden.  Both can be had for a ton of money and control.  

Jon Gruden?  Didn't he just get canned for sucking and sending racist emails?  Are you serious?  Gruden has not won a playoff game since 2002.  If you are just throwing any recognizable name out there, why not include Cowher and Parcells?  I would sign Saleh to a 20 year contract before I gave a nickel to Jon Gruden.

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Jon Gruden?  Didn't he just get canned for sucking and sending racist emails?  Are you serious?  Gruden has not won a playoff game since 2002.  If you are just throwing any recognizable name out there, why not include Cowher and Parcells?  I would sign Saleh to a 20 year contract before I gave a nickel to Jon Gruden.

He got canned for outing the Commissioner.   Saleh is the worst HC in the NFL.  Historically bad. 

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hackett is Rodger's best friend.

My opinion is that it won't be enough to save his job.

The offense is historically bad.  The Offensive Coordinator of a historically bad offense does not get to keep his job.  Someone is going to take the fall, and Hackett is the clear high profile choice to be let go.  Rodgers is not an idiot, and he knows how this business works.

9 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

My opinion is that it won't be enough to save his job.

The offense is historically bad.  The Offensive Coordinator of a historically bad offense does not get to keep his job.  Someone is going to take the fall, and Hackett is the clear high profile choice to be let go.  Rodgers is not an idiot, and he knows how this business works.

Les than 0% chance Hackett gets fired.  He was brought here to coach Rodgers and will next year.