A Merry Christmas to all my fellow Jet Nation members.....

Beerfish

My beautiful wife got me the best gift and I’m still a little verklempt. It was a 2024 Zach Wilson Panthers jersey, but I was confused because it was #43. I said, “Honey, I love it, but quarterbacks usually get a number between 1 and 20” and she replied, “That ******* loser piece of ******* ****isn’t a ******* quarterback.” Tears streaming everywhere in the Shane household. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

👆 Halfway through polishing off his knob at home and posts pictures documenting it to strangers on the internet.

’Tis the season, I guess. ;) 

To be honest, it was halfway through my second polishing, but today is a whole new day.

Merry Christmas!!

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I hate you all and love you all.

May you all have a fine Christmas and get that 'Ramcens' or 'Netters' jersey you have asked for and have a fine Christmas and New Years.

What are you all going to have for your whoville like Christmas feast?

Any special dishes?  Beverages?

I'm drinking Cabernet Sauvignon by Fog Mountain winery. Eating cracker cut  extra sharp cheese with Ritz crackers, Hormel Pepperoni, and Hickory Farms Summer Sausage. Waiting on my Garlic Studded Rib Roast to finish resting. Gonna smoke some Black Mamba pre-roll from my local Cannabis dispensary. Life is good. 

Meryy Christmas