At Least Saleh runs a good Defense and they don’t quit

Robert

1 hour ago, Cornfed said:

That last TD by the Browns was ridiculous. ZERO attempt to tackle by anyone in the Jets defensive backfield. This game is being played with the defensive effort of the Pro Bowl. But it's Flacco v Siemien.

I'm flipping on something else from Amazon Video

Reacher is good old fashioned brainless action. Check it out.

• Upvote 3

"I thought the guys came out in the 2nd half and continued to fight and tried to chop wood.  I thought our offense moved the ball really well against a really good defense.  Defensively, obviously, in the 2nd half I thought we were much better."

Salesman trying to sell us that it was just some anomaly in the 1st half and that the team played well in the 2nd half (even though it was obvious that Cleveland was just running out the clock on us).

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

"I thought the guys came out in the 2nd half and continued to fight and tried to chop wood.  I thought our offense moved the ball really well against a really good defense.  Defensively, obviously, in the 2nd half I thought we were much better."

Salesman trying to sell us that it was just some anomaly in the 1st half and that the team played well in the 2nd half (when Cleveland was just running out the clock on us).

Does Robert realize that the Jets need football players and not Lumberjacks?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Robert said:

End of Sarcasm

Man how did I support this coach?

he’s raw puke.

Same here lol. I was excited about the hire. He was so well regarded. But my smart & wise older brother was skeptical. He was turned off by Saleh’s “all gas no brake” shtick. 

What’s shocking (and generally so when a coach sucks): the past three seasons represent his best effort. Little has changed since Day 1 other than an improved (and overrated) defense. Otherwise the same issues have hounded Saleh’s Jets since Day 1. Terrible look.