Do you want the Jets to beat the Patriots?

Do you want the Jets to win against the Patriots?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to beat the Patriots?

• Yes - beat Belichick and those hated Patriots
    • No - a better Draft position is more important

I’ve seen too many failed picks on our end and too many diamonds in the rough from the Pats where draft position really doesn’t matter in this case. Screw the Pats and that scumbag hoodie bitch coach, send him out on a rail. End this disgusting streak. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What about the Patriots' ability to draft and how us winning would give them a better pick?

I give no ****s. None at all. I know it doesn’t happen, but it’s up to the Jets to just be better than the other teams, despite their draft positions. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Yeah, let's win the battle but lose the war. Again and again.

Does anyone remember who we beat when a loss would have gotten us T. Lawrence?

If we win, NE could pick as high as 2nd and we're looking at the 12th pick. We're talking a top QB or Marvin Harrison Jr for NE.

If we lose we would pick between 5th and 8th. Nice place to get a franchise LT or QB.

Does anyone have to think about this?

Zach was a bust at 2. Lance and Darnold at 3. i could go on and on. 

just because NE picks 2nd doesnt mean they will pick the right guy. i think everyone is making to big a deal over this. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

just because NE picks 2nd doesnt mean they will pick the right guy. i think everyone is making to big a deal over this. 

It comes down to a teams ability to develop and turn potential into production. Most QBs need a perfect storm to be good. A small handful of qbs would be good where ever they go. The patriots coaching gig won’t be desirable even with the high pick to get the next qb. It’ll be interesting to see who they are able to attract and if they can find the right guy to develop their next qb. I have a feeling they are going to have to settle and likely won’t land a top coaching candidate. If that’s the case, the qb will be in a tough spot to succeed based on the offensive talent currently on the team.

• Upvote 1

Why give them a chance? For a absolutely useless win?

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk