Th season guys called me the higher level section 100 seats like row 15-33 or whatever between the 20's. I am thinking of getting them for like 7k or whatever they come out too. My question is I am only going to be able to got to maybe 1 or 2 games ...do you think I will have issue reselling the seats? To get my money back or even profit? 

Say Aaron plays well, say he doesn't? All you guys who go to the games anyone know?

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Th season guys called me the higher level section 100 seats like row 15-33 or whatever between the 20's. I am thinking of getting them for like 7k or whatever they come out too. My question is I am only going to be able to got to maybe 1 or 2 games ...do you think I will have issue reselling the seats? To get my money back or even profit? 

Say Aaron plays well, say he doesn't? All you guys who go to the games anyone know?

You asked this last year, did you not?

2 hours ago, bicketybam said:

You asked this last year, did you not?

I'm not sure if I did, I don't think so. 

But I was thinking about getting season tickets the last few years.

I'm just not familiar with face value verse market value.

49er tickets are expensive but jets ticket seem close. Which is crazy considering our record.

3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Here's what you do with that $7k

Going Up To The Moon GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2024 at 3:05 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

If Aaron plays you will be able to sell them for a profit.

If Aaron gets hurt you will lose money.

Really is that simple.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sec143dmf said:

If you are buying season tickets to make money you are making a mistake and it is that simple.  What is the point of buying if you can only make a game or two?

He wants his two games for free would be my guess.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

He wants his two games for free would be my guess.

And that is a horrible choice.  Things happen very quickly and just like that you could be selling the games for a big loss.  Just look at last year.  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

And that is a horrible choice.  Things happen very quickly and just like that you could be selling the games for a big loss.  Just look at last year.  

I totally agree. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sec143dmf said:

If you are buying season tickets to make money you are making a mistake and it is that simple.  What is the point of buying if you can only make a game or two?

Well I was thinking o could sell the others I can't make and hopefully make my money back. I just kind of always wanted to be a season ticket holder for some strange and perverse reason 

14 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Well I was thinking o could sell the others I can't make and hopefully make my money back. I just kind of always wanted to be a season ticket holder for some strange and perverse reason 

Others have said Aaron stays healthy and they win, you have a shot otherwise it will be a net loss

Don’t forget to add the vig of the 3rd party reseller

where are the seats? Lowers? Visitor side?

4 hours ago, Trotter said:

Others have said Aaron stays healthy and they win, you have a shot otherwise it will be a net loss

Don’t forget to add the vig of the 3rd party reseller

where are the seats? Lowers? Visitor side?

our side in the lower section behind the jets bench somewhere after row 15...

19 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Nice seats

rodgers stays healthy and plays well you should befine

This is the seats I think im going tobuy 355 a seat. it just seams so much for 1 ticket, but i guess that is just what people are willing to pay out there. 

jets seats.png

11 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This is the seats I think im going tobuy 355 a seat. it just seams so much for 1 ticket, but i guess that is just what people are willing to pay out there. 

jets seats.png

I’m guessing that is section 116 or 115

very nice and in the sun which is real important come nov dec and hopefully that home playoff game or two in jan

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

jets seats.png

are you this dedicated a fan? im not trying to be disrespectful i just saying did you see how bad the weather was today? you willing to sit through that for 4 hours? i think these are things to consider since we did have alot of cold rainy days last year.

my friend knew a guy with season tickets and sold us 4 seats for the season. it was fun for a while but when it got cold we just stop going. maybe went to 4-5 games. now it just happened to be the 1-15 Kotite year. 

i dont think it was the losing that stopped us. we were doing the tailgating, cooking up steaks and sausages and stuff. smoking pot before and at halftime around the ramps where everybody was doing it back then. it was the weather that got us.

and our seats were about like yours except up a level. 

of course when Parcells took over the next year the guy kept them for himself...lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, doitny said:

are you this dedicated a fan? im not trying to be disrespectful i just saying did you see how bad the weather was today? you willing to sit through that for 4 hours? i think these are things to consider since we did have alot of cold rainy days last year.

my friend knew a guy with season tickets and sold us 4 seats for the season. it was fun for a while but when it got cold we just stop going. maybe went to 4-5 games. now it just happened to be the 1-15 Kotite year. 

i dont think it was the losing that stopped us. we were doing the tailgating, cooking up steaks and sausages and stuff. smoking pot before and at halftime around the ramps where everybody was doing it back then. it was the weather that got us.

and our seats were about like yours except up a level. 

of course when Parcells took over the next year the guy kept them for himself...lol

Im dedicated for sure but I only go for the games I'm in town for. So like Q or two games. The rest I would hope to sell. I'm hoping I could at least get face value for them

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

jets seats.png

No PSL?

Where these seats are he should do ok

bills, fins, donkeys, rams and Seahawks shoukd all be higher than face

texans and colts are right in the boarder

even if the jets sh-t the bed, those 5 games should be ok

He called me today. 

The thing I don't get is these guys selling tickets don't really have any selling points.

I mean I sold cars once upon a time and even if we didn't have anything to give we still have something... oil change, hats whatever...these guys didn't try to sell me crap. I guess they have no problem selling them. I 

I guess I just assumed there would be talk about parking passes, or special events, meet a d greet with players teams etc...but no none of that.

I thought it was weird just bad expectations by me I guess. I always thought they at least act like they wanted me to. It the tickets