Sauce - I want to be a New York Jet for the rest of my career.

2 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Well he wouldn’t be eligible to “leave” until after the 2026 season (with franchise tags beyond that) assuming the Jets pick up his 5th year option, which they absolutely will, unless he signs an extension, prior to.

So if you are choosing to look at this as a contract maneuver and not someone who actually likes it here and has always been blatantly honest and blunt, in his tweets, then you can choose to be miserable. 

I will choose to enjoy it. 

I chose to make a joke and I stand by it. 

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Remember his “water bottle” fight with Aaron Pryor? Just incredible.

That ****in Panama Lewis. “The other bottle, the one I mixed.” Since only water is allowed in the bottle what did he mix it with?

He later took the padding out of Luis Resto’s gloves in his fight against Billy Colllins Jr who was a rising star. Killed his career and arguably, led to his death.

IMG_9260.png

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

That ****in Panama Lewis. “The other bottle, the one I mixed.” Since only water is allowed in the bottle what did he mix it with?

He later took the padding out of Luis Resto’s gloves in his fight against Billy Colllins Jr who was a rising star. Killed his career and arguably, led to his death.

IMG_9260.png

I remember. Wasn’t that Collins fight at the Garden?