Jets Tickets for the Patriots and Bills games - we have them

I am getting all of the information together, but earlier on Monday I purchased tickets to two games. Ended up with the Patriots game and the Bills game. Originally set out to do the Broncos game but apparently a ton of people ahead of me on the list grabbed that one. Being the 1pm game I guess it was attractive.

While I get the info together with the tickets and tailgate, let me know if you are interested in either game.

9/19 Thurs Night NY Jets vs New England Patriots

10/04 Monday Night Football NY Jets vs Buffalo Bills

I am going to do it differently this year, I can't hold the tickets as long. So anyone that wants to sign up for the JetNation Group Outings and tailgate with us, definitely let me know. We will get all that info up soon. Soon after that we are going to start selling tickets only.

Thanks!

On 6/17/2024 at 11:59 PM, Maxman said:

I am getting all of the information together, but earlier on Monday I purchased tickets to two games. Ended up with the Patriots game and the Bills game. Originally set out to do the Broncos game but apparently a ton of people ahead of me on the list grabbed that one. Being the 1pm game I guess it was attractive.

While I get the info together with the tickets and tailgate, let me know if you are interested in either game.

9/19 Thurs Night NY Jets vs New England Patriots

10/04 Monday Night Football NY Jets vs Buffalo Bills

I am going to do it differently this year, I can't hold the tickets as long. So anyone that wants to sign up for the JetNation Group Outings and tailgate with us, definitely let me know. We will get all that info up soon. Soon after that we are going to start selling tickets only.

Thanks!

10/4/24 is a Friday - I think you meant 10/14

Potentially interested in the Patriots game - what are the prices? And is there a "keeping kosher so won't be eating any of your food but wants to hang out & have a beer" price for the tailgate?

• Upvote 1

I am not going to be able to make it for either game this year, Phil.  I am heading to Nashville week 2 and London week 5.  Can't do a 3rd trip at that time of year.  

• Upvote 1