Fangio 😬: Doesn’t look 👀 like Bryce Huff can play all 3 downs

12 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Hard to gloat about a guy not being a three down player when the guy we traded for him is currently a zero down player. 💩

Yeah, good things games don't start for a bit.  By then I imagine Reddick will be here and Huff will still not be an every down player. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/26/2024 at 2:23 AM, The Crusher said:

One of a couple  reasons the should have just paid Bryce instead argument doesn’t hold gravy, yet to be fair he is in camp. Hello!! Mr. Reddick?

72984876-8D0B-4FC3-8D8C-56D51EC6A45D.gif

EmbdxTeXMAA9D6l.thumb.jpg.1c704d7dce14d41cc8c0c714ec5656a3.jpg

53 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I get it, we all get it. You don’t approve of the sh*tty management. Getting little repetitive and tiresome. Not sure the point of you constantly posting it over and over again? 

10-4. 

****Commercial break*****

Don't miss out on the most powerful nutrition filled with C-15 fatty acid.

IMG-20240726-WA0009.thumb.jpeg.c1e49710b1e535d6e32d2d13a5f68e3b.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1

59 minutes ago, Bronx said:

10-4. 

****Commercial break*****

Don't miss out on the most powerful nutrition filled with C-15 fatty acid.

IMG-20240726-WA0009.thumb.jpeg.c1e49710b1e535d6e32d2d13a5f68e3b.jpeg

Does help with having patience for a friend who’s acting like a grumpy doofus? If so, I’m in, 

• Haha 1

When teams run the ball the OL attacks defenders When they throw the ball OL gets attacked. Huff is good at attacking no Doubt. The best bet with him is to keep him in on passing downs only and keep him rested enough to be a terror in the 4th quarter when teams are behind and have to throw the football. It would be stupid to play him every down because you would be taking away what he excells at in the 4th quarter and to be totally honest Im not sure his body can take the pounding of defending the run. First few years of his career he was nic'd up a lot if Philly does try to play him full time he wont last the season I'm sure of it.

On 7/26/2024 at 9:02 AM, kmnj said:

huff was a VERY productive player for us -10 sacks is not a number our defense has seen often this past decade -I dont care what % he played-there are LOTS of players that played way more snaps that were far less productive-I am confident if he played for the jets this year he was going to get 12-15 sacks

the beauty is there is no guessing game we will see how both players perform (if Joes guy ever shows up )

I’ll be more interested in seeing how McDonald plays getting extra snaps… hopefully 50+%