It’s Happening!!!

2 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Blaming the players as head coach when your team is lifeless.  Sounds like a poor excuse to me.

So, he’s telegraphing that he’s going to hold players accountable. Why is that bad? I’m too lazy to check, but I’m assuming you’ve criticized at least one of our recent coaches for not holding guys accountable. He’ll, we all have.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, he’s telegraphing that he’s going to hold players accountable. Why is that bad? I’m too lazy to check, but I’m assuming you’ve criticized at least one of our recent coaches for not holding guys accountable. He’ll, we all have.

If your team plays well except for a few obvious suspects, then by all means, hold them accountable.

But when your entire team is asleep all game, that's on the coach.  He should be held accountable.  We'll see next week if they make any changes to their starting depth chart or if he's just full of hot air.

22 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

If your team plays well except for a few obvious suspects, then by all means, hold them accountable.

But when your entire team is asleep all game, that's on the coach.  He should be held accountable.  We'll see next week if they make any changes to their starting depth chart or if he's just full of hot air.

Simplistic to blame either/or.