Davante

What’s the hold up?

We’re all in with Rodgers. Replaced an underachieving HC. Offense has been lackluster.. He’d  replace Lazard and let GW move to the slot.  Haven’t sniffed the playoffs since 2010 and if we collapse this year it might be another 5. I don’t gaf about a 2025 draft pick. Time to go for it all. Now. 

• Upvote 1

• shuler82 changed the title to Davante
9 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

What’s the hold up?

We’re all in with Rodgers. Replaced an underachieving HC. Offense has been lackluster.. He’d  replace Lazard and let GW move to the slot.  Haven’t sniffed the playoffs since 2010 and if we collapse this year it might be another 5. I don’t gaf about a 2025 draft pick. Time to go for it all. Now. 

Raiders are a bad run franchise. They have it their head they can get a 2nd for Devante lol. Entire NFL is laughing at them over that. Everyone is waiting for them to wake up.

27 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The Jets don't want to give them a 2nd round pick. (And why would they?)

If Rodgers and Adams click and it opens up more opportunities for Garrett and it helps fix the offensive woes…  sign me up . We’ve been hoarding draft picks for 15 years to no avail.  Need win now. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

What’s the hold up?

He loved Saleh. Says deal is off now.

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

What’s the hold up?

Maybe his hammy?