Will Corley Play This Week?

Will Corley Play This Week?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will Corley Play This Week?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/13/2024 at 11:46 PM

I read that the Dallas Cowboys are trying out Mims and other wideouts.  We either used this draftee or package him for a later round pick if he is not going to be utilized.  If we realize that he is useless, get him out of the facility and stop dragging the process.  There is no need to hold on to players that are not fit.  If you made an executive decision that has not produced dividends, then move on as fast as you can from the issue.  Quit procrastinating and be more diligent in your decision-making process. 

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

New HC, new offensive play caller. Will they shake up the game day roster? I get the impression they want to bring a more physical brand of football to game day.

100% will play and get targeted. Will he have any catches? I really don't know. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Maybe they can make him our blocking TE and never throw to him.

or cut the losses and promote another TE from the PS.  When is Yeboah returning from IR?  I hope that Ulbrich doesn't allow mistakes unnoticed.  Bench the player and make a statement! 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Maybe they can make him our blocking TE and never throw to him.

I'm quite anxious to see what Corley brings to the table. Let him play and let's see what we've got. God you drafted him high enough and he's not a QB so let's do it. 

4 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I read that the Dallas Cowboys are trying out Mims and other wideouts.  We either used this draftee or package him for a later round pick if he is not going to be utilized.  If we realize that he is useless, get him out of the facility and stop dragging the process.  There is no need to hold on to players that are not fit.  If you made an executive decision that has not produced dividends, then move on as fast as you can from the issue.  Quit procrastinating and be more diligent in your decision-making process. 

You want to trade a rookie 5 games into the season? Never pictured you as guy who has played way too much Madden. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It feels like the Groundhog-Mims Day all over again. 

I get it but Mims actually looked ok when he got here and the time line was much longer. But, you may be right in a sense, because Mims could not learn the route tree and Corley was more of a scheme open kinda guy, so he likely has to polish his routes. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Folks seem to be expecting a whole new team and system.

I expect most of the same, same D and same players and system, slightly different O but same players and system.

I expect passion, aggressiveness, positive attitude, and players who come to play.  I haven't seen that last week from the offensive line, who are a tried and tested group.  There is no excuse for the lack of ability to even open up a hole that we can't get 3 yards on a single running play.  

Yes, same players, but if they can't get it done, then maybe a few of them will be shown the bench.  Can't do any worse.