Starting QB in 2025

Taylor is on a 2 year 12 million contract with 8.5 guaranteed so you'd expect him to be back. I kind of doubt he would start but possible if they draft someone or go with one of the two young QBs, Martinez or Travis on their roster. He might be an interim like Brissett is with the Patriots. Is it possible Rodgers returns to Jets. Anything's possible with this team and owner. 

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Taylor is on a 2 year 12 million contract with 8.5 guaranteed so you'd expect him to be back. I kind of doubt he would start but possible if they draft someone or go with one of the two young QBs, Martinez or Travis on their roster. He might be an interim like Brissett is with the Patriots. Is it possible Rodgers returns to Jets. Anything's possible with this team and owner. 

I would draft a qb either 1st or 2nd round and go with Tyrod as the starter next season.  I got a wierd feeling Tyrod goes on a tear with our WRs after Rodgers fakes his hamstring injury and goes on IR/retires during next 2 weeks

We need a good offensive coach to help develop the next rookie qb.  We are not getting Ben Johnson it has to be someone who is not a hot commodity because Woody is a notorious Coach killer.  I want either Frank Reich or Mike Zimmer

Winston has insane similarities to testaverde 

Started with Tampa 

Then goes to Cleveland....

Was a top pick

Had lot of ints but had an excellent arm 

Traditional huge pocket QB

Throws a pretty pass

Gunslinger 

That being said I love Quinn Ewers

I'd be happy with Cam Ward