Pats trade Uche to Chiefs

Pissing away draft picks is what the Jets do best.

2 #2 picks for a year of a declining Aaron Rodgers, and 2 #3 picks (which could possibly escalate to another 2 #2 picks) for part of a season of Reddick and Adams on a team that is going absolutely nowhere.

Watch for us being buyers at the deadline next...

• Upvote 2
  • En Fuego 1

Not a huge shock.  Guy was on a one year prove it deal, and the defensive coaches didn't seem enamored with him.  He's had his best years as a situational pass rusher when the team has another guy (Judon) playing well opposite him.  Get what you can for him.

Interesting, the Pats win a game they shouldn’t have, go to 2 wins, and are still level-headed enough to know they are sellers at this point and invest in gaining draft capital.
The Jets literally acquired Davante and paid Hassan at 2 wins and coming off losses. 
Really says a lot about how these franchises are run.
He was actually a healthy scratch too yesterday... must have had this in the works

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

I might be upset at another AFC team handing the chiefs a piece for their 3peat, if the jets season wasn't already inconsequential lol

Let's all just hope Todd monken doesn't try passing nonstop again whenever the chiefs face the ravens in the playoffs. Unless you're a rare fan who hates the ravens more

Eh. This is a reach.

The Pats were coming into this year knowing they are a rebuilding team with a rookie QB at the helm. Jets were in win now mode and had all of their chips pushed in for this year. Opposite ends of the spectrum. Doesn't surprise me that the Jets tried to make a couple of final pushes to try and improve the team so they could compete this year (despite the poor play) while the Pats stayed true to their rebuild mode and offloaded a quality player for draft capital despite winning a big game. 

These particular moves don't really say much about 'how these two franchises are run'. You're just being salty.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Eh. This is a reach.

The Pats were coming into this year knowing they are a rebuilding team with a rookie QB at the helm. Jets were in win now mode and had all of their chips pushed in for this year. Opposite ends of the spectrum. Doesn't surprise me that the Jets tried to make a couple of final pushes to try and improve the team so they could compete this year (despite the poor play) while the Pats stayed true to their rebuild mode and offloaded a quality player for draft capital despite winning a big game. 

These particular moves don't really say much about 'how these two franchises are run'. You're just being salty.  

Contrasting both teams at 2 wins at this stage of the season is salty how?

Me thinks you’re still a little ruffled by our previous volley.