Jane Fonda/Ted Turner sex tape.....

dickkotite

Howard recently had some gu on who worked for penthouse magazine and swears that in 1994, a guy came in trying to sell this tape. he claimed that he saw the tape and that it was definately them and that jane was banging ted with a strap on and ted was seen giving the strap on head.Ted rode the strap on cowboy style and pleasured himself. there was a girl there as well and jane went down on her

te guy wanted 1mill for the tape, penthouse offered like 50k and the guy disappeared and nobody has ever heard from him or seen the tape.

discuss.........

Howard recently had some gu on who worked for penthouse magazine and swears that in 1994, a guy came in trying to sell this tape. he claimed that he saw the tape and that it was definately them and that jane was banging ted with a strap on and ted was seen giving the strap on head.Ted rode the strap on cowboy style and pleasured himself. there was a girl there as well and jane went down on her

te guy wanted 1mill for the tape, penthouse offered like 50k and the guy disappeared and nobody has ever heard from him or seen the tape.

discuss.........

That tape woule EASILY be worth 1 mill to a Penthouse. How much did they pay for the Miss America nudes?

Not saying the story isn't true, the money seems to be off though.

That tape woule EASILY be worth 1 mill to a Penthouse. How much did they pay for the Miss America nudes?

Not saying the story isn't true, the money seems to be off though.

the guy said that the dude lowballed him, but was prepared to go up and the dud just walked out and the rest is history

discuss.........

Hysterical yet disturbing, all at the same time.

I can't see how it wouldn't have gotten out though. I'm sure someone would have been willing to pay 1 million for it. I doubt penthouse would have been the only ones he offered it to. Unless the guy died the next day, I agree this story is probably bogus. That being said, Ted Turner loving the **** isn't too hard to believe.

Archived