Get That DAMN Pats Deal offa there...

Happy Jack

Dear Sirs,

It has come to my attention that, while it is in fact, the first of April, an aggregious error has been made. Trading on the spirit of the day, the powers that be have overestimated the humourous content of presenting a banner with the arch rivals atop all that was once held pure and sacred. While it is indeed true that, for some explained reason, there are scores of Pats fans posting on this site, I hereby request the return of the JetNation banner in a timely fashion or I shall heretofor ban myself from this forum, at least until 2 April 2005.

Yours Accordingly,

UnHappy Jackal

Yeah. Damn shame you two can't exchange inane banter and stupid smileys for the next 11 hours.

Think you'll survive it?

what?? are you saying this whole thing is a joke, Bob??? :shock: i thought that they had really changed the board to patnation... whoops.. i just sent 200 pm's to posters informing them of a new website. :oops: my bad.

I'm saying your dip**** friend only banned himself until tomorrow. Read his post.

People let you teach their kids?

but he is assuming that the board will be changed back.. :roll:

people actually read your paper?

Good News, Gang....I'm Back!!!!!!!!!

One thing, though, someone misled these kindly folks about what HJ and GG were about to exchange...

11 hours??? I'm gonna need a nap first...

(OK, GG, that was in the spirit of the day..mostly)

Good News, Gang....I'm Back!!!!!!!!!

One thing, though, someone misled these kindly folks about what HJ and GG were about to exchange...

11 hours??? I'm gonna need a nap first...

(OK, GG, that was in the spirit of the day..mostly)

No way a woman can hang out with Happy Jack for 11 hours.

Unless she is tied up and gagged in the trunk of his car. And he promised us that won't happen again.

Archived