OFFICIAL Stanley Cup Prediction Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I predict that somebody will win. And that very few people will see it.

That's so true Max. And it's a real shame. For some reason, people don't watch hockey. I personally love it. If I had to pick only one sport to watch for the rest of my life, it'd be hockey. Nothing compares to playoff hockey, nothing. And the most amazing thing is that the Super Bowl recieves the highest ratings of any sporting event, yet is nowhere near as exciting as playoff hockey.

That's so true Max. And it's a real shame. For some reason, people don't watch hockey. I personally love it. If I had to pick only one sport to watch for the rest of my life, it'd be hockey. Nothing compares to playoff hockey, nothing. And the most amazing thing is that the Super Bowl recieves the highest ratings of any sporting event, yet is nowhere near as exciting as playoff hockey.

agree,, playoff hockey has no peers,,

edge of seat, turn at any moment excitement,,,

What everyone is forgetting here is that the Oilers are a much better team than their seed. They should have been a five seed. Yeah, the Hurricanes are good, but don't discount the Oilers. And, between the two teams, they've had the much more consistant goaltending and they have the best player: Chris Pronger.

Oil in 6. Only because they take two in Carolina and two at home (games 1 and 5 at Carolina and 4 and 6 at Edmonton).

Hockey in high def is pretty cool to watch. This much I admit.

To be honest I do not mind either of these teams winning- Edmonton or Carolina. Great run by th Oilers so far from their seeding-Carolina skill players I think will be too much to overcome. Carolina in 6 games

What a game, Conklin really blew that game, Carolina did a helluva job battling back.

canes coach basically implied oilers coach blew it by sittin on lead,,

canes could have been had in 1st 2 periods as thier legs werent there,,

one thing I hate about Carolina is their coach after that it's a good team, Commodore's personally fav of mine, but Lavo needs to shut the hell up.

canes coach basically implied oilers coach blew it by sittin on lead,,

canes could have been had in 1st 2 periods as thier legs werent there,,

one thing I hate about Carolina is their coach after that it's a good team, Commodore's personally fav of mine, but Lavo needs to shut the hell up.

lavo??????????????

what about ruff??????

short memory?????????????????????

Oh please after EVERY game Lavo is bitching about something, Ruff only does when it's something EVERY coach would complain about. Lavo's a whiney little bitch, outside of that it's a good team.

lavo??????????????

what about ruff??????

short memory?????????????????????

Oh please after EVERY game Lavo is bitching about something, Ruff only does when it's something EVERY coach would complain about. Lavo's a whiney little bitch, outside of that it's a good team.

ruff was desperate with the diving claims and the 'canes are arrogant 'claims, ,it was silly,,, one thing canes arent is arrogant,,,they are the most accesible and down to earth team in league...check egos at door with this team.,,

Archived