What Round will Maurice Clarett go in?

RichardSeymour

What round will Maurice Clarett be drafted in?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What round will Maurice Clarett be drafted in?

• 1st round, top half
    • 1st round, bottom half
    • 2nd round, top half
    • 2nd round, bottom half
    • 3rd round
    • 4th round
    • 5th round
    • 6th round
    • 7th round

Your best guess...

This got me thinking....

From Profootballweekly:

But the NFL is a league of second chances, so much so that, had the NFL not ruled against Clarett and USC WR Mike Williams, Clarett may have been a member of the Super Bowl-winning Patriots in 2004. Yes, the same New England franchise that measures character in karats, as in championship gold, was convinced Clarett could shape up. With the 32nd pick in the draft, the Patriots would have drafted Clarett. Instead, when the federal ruling and subsequent appeal was rendered, the Patriots scrapped Plan A and met with Bengals RB Corey Dillon. The rest is history.

I watched the NFL Network's sh*t-eating report from the combine and all they did was yap about Clarett. He's in shape, he's been coached not to be a freaking retard in the interviews, and he's supposed to be quick. He fooled the media, but I think the NFL community knows what a psycho piece of sh*t he is and won't touch him before the 4th round. Look for a moron like Denny Green to pick him up.

God help any idiot franchise that gives this toolbox his first paycheck.

I went with bottom half of 2nd.

A team like Philadelphia can take a chance on a guy that actually might have a chance to see the field as opposed to a player that will have minor contributions for a deep and talented team.

Archived