Teams with no 'Sure-Thing' Jerseys for fans to buy

SouthernJet

You two keep tryin' like hell to lure me into your twisted little carson vs Big Ben debates. I have four questions for you guys........ And i expect them to be answered honestly.......

1: Which QB has the better TD pass to INT ratio?

2: Which QB has the better yards per completion average?

3: Which QB has the less conservative system?

4: Which QB has the (allegedly) better WR corps?

You two keep tryin' like hell to lure me into your twisted little carson vs Big Ben debates. I have four questions for you guys........ And i expect them to be answered honestly.......

Carson

Carson

Carson

Carson

Come on Stiller, this is a Jets message board.

Real facts don't mean anything.:cheers:

One of my daughter-in-laws bought me a number 80 when they first

came out. Needless to say I had a pretty long run with it.

Holy Cr*p, HAH. HAHAHA. Horse with the hat! That's great. :)

To a great extent, I just don't get the whole jersey thing. I buy replicas of replicas with iron on decals, so what. As long as it's Jets related on game day, I'm good.

Riddle me this. Has Ben ever attempted more than 300 passes in a year?

How about the Arizona Cardinals? Where the hell is there sure thing jersey?

BTW, Cincy does have a sure thing jersey man. His name? Carson Palmer. He's not going anywhere, ever.

nah, not true,, he is so young he could leave via free agency someday,, thats my point,, sure-fires ads hall of fame or guys who are so old they arent goin anywhere any more,,palmer WAY too young,

nah, not true,, he is so young he could leave via free agency someday,, thats my point,, sure-fires ads hall of fame or guys who are so old they arent goin anywhere any more,,palmer WAY too young,

Via FA someday? He's locked up through 2015 and already is considered a Top 5 NFL QB.

C'mon SJ.

Via FA someday? He's locked up through 2015 and already is considered a Top 5 NFL QB.

C'mon SJ.

well he can always be traded,, plus he hasnt done anything yet to guarantee forever greatness of the jersey,, thats my point,,lots of teams dont have players like that,, if palmer doesnt come back great or has mediocre years from now on , he hasnt done enuf to make himseld famous 20 years fronm now,, aka Namath, Chrebet , CM etc,,

If Palmer doesnt do anythoing more (and u cant say he will, none of us know,, thats the point, i am talkin what been done, not what might be done) than Munoz is a bigger draw for ajersey than palmer 20 years from now

well he can always be traded,, plus he hasnt done anything yet to guarantee forever greatness of the jersey,, thats my point,,lots of teams dont have players like that,, if palmer doesnt come back great or has mediocre years from now on , he hasnt done enuf to make himseld famous 20 years fronm now,, aka Namath, Chrebet , CM etc,,

If Palmer doesnt do anythoing more (and u cant say he will, none of us know,, thats the point, i am talkin what been done, not what might be done) than Munoz is a bigger draw for ajersey than palmer 20 years from now

Give me a Esiason or a Collinsworth before a Munoz.

This is just a quirk of mine - but I just find it 'kinda/'sorta strange when a grown man wears another grown mans name on his back (not so much with a woman. Not sure why). It's everywhere though - therefore I understand that I'm the weirdo ;)

I own one game jersey. Troy Brown, of course. I'll never purchase another. However, if I were to purchase one, and as a Pats fan, the only player jersey than comes close to a "sure thing" would be Tedy Bruschi. He would retire before signing with another team. He has made his home in the area. He is beloved.

This is just a quirk of mine - but I just find it 'kinda/'sorta strange when a grown man wears another grown mans name on his back (not so much with a woman. Not sure why). It's everywhere though - therefore I understand that I'm the weirdo ;)

I own one game jersey. Troy Brown, of course. I'll never purchase another. However, if I were to purchase one, and as a Pats fan, the only player jersey than comes close to a "sure thing" would be Tedy Bruschi. He would retire before signing with another team. He has made his home in the area. He is beloved.

Garb, i would think that it would be safe for you to buy a Tom Brady jersey?

If one year is all it takes to make a guy a top 5 QB and a future hall of famer, well, then Mr. Pennington should surely be up for nomination as well.

Palmer has a long way to go before he can truly be considered a top 5 QB season in and season out. I'd consider Big Ben the better of the two right now, Ben's team got to and won the Super Bowl after all (and if you don't think they did it by slinging it, you simply did not watch the playoffs, although theres certainly an argument to be made for the SB itself).

Archived