insomnia sucks

gg

Hurting your eyes or your pride? ;)

Hurting my eyes. I think it would be better if you resized the photo to 115 x 85 or so and then you should also recolor the funky JN to Green. That would make it pop more.

Just my opinion. But I am not an illustrator or anything so take it for what it is worth.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurting my eyes. I think it would be better if you resized the photo to 115 x 85 or so and then you should also recolor the funky JN to Green. That would make it pop more.

Just my opinion. But I am not an illustrator or anything so take it for what it is worth.

You suck. And you know why. Bastid.

greengal, lemme tell ya sumpin 'bout this thread..

I read it yesterday and wouldn't you know, I couldn't sleep last night. DAMMIT! DAMN THIS THREAD!!

lol.

the funny thing is my V... yesterday...i tried to turn this thread into talk of sex and orgasms...

yet i got no bites! :eek: who would have thought!! :lol: OY!

sorry abou tthe wakefulness!

I slept awesome last night. Had this conversation right before bedtime about graphics and line factors. What a SNOOZE-FEST. I highly recommend you guys try this. It is incredible, very liberating when you sleep that soundly.

I slept awesome last night. Had this conversation right before bedtime about graphics and line factors. What a SNOOZE-FEST. I highly recommend you guys try this. It is incredible, very liberating when you sleep that soundly.

Mmm hmm.. yeah.. I had to "wake up" at 6 this morning...

Next time my pup takes a sh!t, I'll think of you.

In the movie Falling From Grace John Mellencamp's character talks about his right hand man Bobby being able to sleep like that sitting up in a chair and Mar.Hemingway says it takes a simple heart to be able to do it-maybe that's it Verde-BTW I slept like a baby last night wink wink....

I think GG, it was somewhere along the lines of "If you want to fall asleep Real fast listen to Boz Scaggs greatest Tanks". It's at your local Pawn shop under "Who"? lol;)

i must really have taken too many stoooopid pills this morning, LIMike.. lol

i still dont get it! heh!

I think GG, it was somewhere along the lines of "If you want to fall asleep Real fast listen to Boz Scaggs greatest Tanks". It's at your local Pawn shop under "Who"? lol;)

Art and Artists are individualistic.

A Picasso or a Campbells Soup can from Warhol?

A Rap song, a Mozart Classic or a BeeGees song?

Who are we to judge what makes ones soul be lifted , makes ones life seem happier or gives us motivation to be better humans as opposed to predatory.

No one person can dictate what is deemed good or bad. Its in the heart and soul of the individual.

It never ceases to amaze me how people will tout thier tastes as so much better that others and say 'Oh that stinks'..

The only close to possible evauation of taste (not art) is longevity..Something that the common man still craves after many many years,, i.e. Classical music, French Impressionism, Beatles, Motown etc,,

doesnt make them better , just revaildated as popular over several generations

Art and Artists are individualistic.

A Picasso or a Campbells Soup can from Warhol?

A Rap song, a Mozart Classic or a BeeGees song?

Who are we to judge what makes ones soul be lifted , makes ones life seem happier or gives us motivation to be better humans as opposed to predatory.

No one person can dictate what is deemed good or bad. Its in the heart and soul of the individual.

It never ceases to amaze me how people will tout thier tastes as so much better that others and say 'Oh that stinks'..

The only close to possible evauation of taste (not art) is longevity..Something that the common man still craves after many many years,, i.e. Classical music, French Impressionism, Beatles, Motown etc,,

doesnt make them better , just revaildated as popular over several generations

every once in a while SJ you surprise and frighten me-good stuff

Hey Heelz.. put in a good word for me with your bud, Beans. Maybe I'll actually win one of these days.

P.S. Thanks for the nom. It must've been good since Max had no retort.

LOL -- it was a good comeback. I did have one retort but upon further review I canned it.

So you win. There I said it, you win! \:D/

Archived