insomnia sucks

gg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to say that you're drunk too. And easy. Then you might get our attention.

look who has toweled off long enough to come out of the vida thread!! :lol:

sorry jf80 neither drunk nor easy.... not my style ;)

Just go back and re-read all your posts on this message baord.

That will put you right to sleep.

It works for me.

funny about that... you seem to have time to respond to my posts... you must be sooo talented that you can type why you are sleeping! :rolleyes:

Hey, I was on here asking where the heck night crew went the other day and found myself alone on here. Everyone said "i'm old", or "I have kids now" so I just gave up. Now my insomnia nights are spent on some other websites I cant mention here..... Who knows though, maybe we will have the return of the nightcrew with some new members.

Traitor.

:P

TX, go check out Patsfans.com when you have the opportunity. Seems that Dillon has adopted a new mantra "NFA" - would not tell the reporters what it means, telling them: "you figure it out." First one to get it right gets a free Patsfans.com night shirt and a box of sleepy time tea.

NFA? Hmmm....the early favorite is "not fading away." My guess is "not f'ing around." - Dillon and the F-word seems like a fit. LOL!

• 1 month later...
GG where are you??? I can't sleep!:eek:

Between watching 9/11 coverage before bed and my little guy getting shots, I do not forsee getting much sleep tonight.:yawn:

Me too! Well, not the 911 and shots part - but I could not fall asleep for the life of me last night. 2:08am - I get up and do a crossword puzzle....and I haven't done that in.....I 'dunno....years.

So, yes GG - insomnia sucks.

GG where are you??? I can't sleep!:eek:

Between watching 9/11 coverage before bed and my little guy getting shots, I do not forsee getting much sleep tonight.:yawn:

Me too! Well, not the 911 and shots part - but I could not fall asleep for the life of me last night. 2:08am - I get up and do a crossword puzzle....and I haven't done that in.....I 'dunno....years.

So, yes GG - insomnia sucks.

ugh ladies!! sorry about that!!!

if it makes you feel better, i was up by 5:30.... went to sleep at about midnight...

jjust wanted to say that...

ugh!

anyone else out there?

here is a tip:

Have the radio on very low and tuned to a talk show,, not a music station,,

low enough where you can make out every few words if u concentrate,,

that will be enough to not have your mind fixated on program (which music does)..but you will hear enough to take your mind off whatever is bringing on insomnia,, this works in many, many cases.. best all talk format , with enough interest to make you semi pay attention is Coast to Coast,, in your area its on WABC 770 or WTIC 1080 from 1 AM to 5 AM

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Insomnia, I suffered horrible Insomnia from November-January,, I literaly slept like 60 hours the entire month of January,, if I slept 3 hours in 2 nites I would be happy and I am not kidding either,, I was up for 48 hours straight on so many occasions

I think the thing is you have to eliminate stress and get into a real structure in life and not do to many things you arent proud of,, I still fear going back to that state of mind

sex works for me...also a Tylenol Allergy Sinus-the yellow pill if I'm stuffy-strangely a good orgasm also seems to work for that too...

actually ... sex gives me energy :lol::oops:

but the question i have its.... you mentioned a "good orgasm" is there any such thing as a "bad orgasm" ??? :o

Archived