Why Am I Not Excited About Camp?

The Gun Of Bavaria

I don't get myself. I'm one of the biggest Jets fans on the planet. Yet this year, for the 2nd straight year, I'm not excited about football. Why? It makes no sense. You think given what I'm dealing with I'd need to escape but I could care less right now.

All I can think is either it's:

1) I know the Jets won't be that good this year. (Which is a bad excuse given the excitement of the new regime and new direction)

2) The Tigers are doing so damn good and barring a disaster going to the playoffs, that I'm way to caught up in the hype.

or

3) I'm losing my passion for the NFL.

WTF is wrong with me?

WTF is wrong with me?

You have momentary MLBitus. A common affliction, however rare in the midwest. Except St. Louis. The only known cure is a tankjob by your team or the 2nd week in October - whichever comes first.

You have momentary MLBitus. A common affliction, however rare in the midwest. Except St. Louis. The only known cure is a tankjob by your team or the 2nd week in October - whichever comes first.

What is this MLBitus??

It's gotta be better than I got, I want some.

You'll snap out of it GOB, I think we all just need some postive stuff to happen.

Hey, and best of luck with the other stuff you're dealing with.

I don't get myself. I'm one of the biggest Jets fans on the planet. Yet this year, for the 2nd straight year, I'm not excited about football. Why? It makes no sense. You think given what I'm dealing with I'd need to escape but I could care less right now.

All I can think is either it's:

1) I know the Jets won't be that good this year. (Which is a bad excuse given the excitement of the new regime and new direction)

2) The Tigers are doing so damn good and barring a disaster going to the playoffs, that I'm way to caught up in the hype.

or

WTF is wrong with me?

Maybe it's just dawning on you that there is more to life than football, tailgates and vodka & red bull.

Enjoy the process. Expand your mind.

http://thegreatillusion.com

See you on the other side.

WTF is wrong with me?

A) You live in Detroit.

B) You need to come out of the closet like Lance Bass.

C) More Beer. As Moe on the Simpson's says, "Nothing, like a depressant to cheer some up."

Archived