John Abraham attack Jets' DT's

The Fat Man

"DT Dewayne Robertson said he was not offended by John Abraham's comment that he never played next to an interior pass rusher like Rod Coleman, his new linemate in Atlanta. "If that's how John feels, that's how he feels," Robertson said

Fat-notes:

Abraham continues to show his "lack of class" even with another team. Maybe he and Mel Gibson can go out and get drunk together. This bum willl play his 8-10 games this year and get his 8-10 sacks. The sacks will occur in the 1st half of the season mainly the first 6-7 games, during the 1st and second quarter of each game, and have absolutely no bearing over the game. November and December 2006 I will write another post about him being on the disabled list. Until then just tell opposing offenses to run the ball to Abraham's side for maximum yardage. He average 3 tackles per game.

"DT Dewayne Robertson said he was not offended by John Abraham's comment that he never played next to an interior pass rusher like Rod Coleman, his new linemate in Atlanta. "If that's how John feels, that's how he feels," Robertson said

Fat-notes:

Abraham continues to show his "lack of class" even with another team. Maybe he and Mel Gibson can go out and get drunk together. This bum willl play his 8-10 games this year and get his 8-10 sacks. The sacks will occur in the 1st half of the season mainly the first 6-7 games, during the 1st and second quarter of each game, and have absolutely no bearing over the game. November and December 2006 I will write another post about him being on the disabled list. Until then just tell opposing offenses to run the ball to Abraham's side for maximum yardage. He average 3 tackles per game.

John Abraham is one of the most overrated players in the NFL. He is an injury prone stat-whore and Tanenbaum was lucky to get a 1st round pick for him.

That being said I don't really see what the big deal is. He implied Rod Coleman is better than Dewayne Robertson. So what? That's the truth.

i'll be right back, i'm gonna go tell bitonti

believe it or not i tend to agree with Abe - Dewayne isn't a pro bowler, he doesn't have a 10 sack season under his belt, Rod Coleman has both -that's not a swipe it's just the way it is.

My point is that Dewayne isn't a bust - not that he's an instant pro bowler - although the fact that Jets fans can't find a middle ground isn't surprising.

believe it or not i tend to agree with Abe - Dewayne isn't a pro bowler, he doesn't have a 10 sack season under his belt, Rod Coleman has both -that's not a swipe it's just the way it is.

My point is that Dewayne isn't a bust - not that he's an instant pro bowler - although the fact that Jets fans can't find a middle ground isn't surprising.

Middle ground!!?? Are you kidding me? The guy is not very good against the run and is very mediocre as a pass rusher. Middle ground is to accept the fact that he is average AT BEST? Especially considering what we gave up for him. Bitonti you're a smart man but you seriously need to take your head out of Dwayne's ass. I know you wanted him in the draft that year and pretty much banked your reputation on him then, but there is no shame being wrong after the fact. Bill Walsh felt Mirer was the next Montana. If he can be wrong then so can you. Give up already, the guy is nothing more than a JAG at DT, and if by chance he ever does reach greatness his career will be over due to his knee by that time.

John Abraham is one of the most overrated players in the NFL. He is an injury prone stat-whore and Tanenbaum was lucky to get a 1st round pick for him.

That being said I don't really see what the big deal is. He implied Rod Coleman is better than Dewayne Robertson. So what? That's the truth.

The first round pick Tannenbaum got for him was used to replace Kevin Mawae. In Tannenbaum's world, John Abraham and Kevin Mawae = Nick Mangold...... That's why the Jets are headed down the path to once again be the butt of Leno and Letterman Jet jokes.

10 sacks for his career would be nice!

Archived