Add another RB name to the list-this guy Suggs

SoFlaJets

Lee Suggs: May Land with Jets

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Update: There is speculation Suggs could be traded to the Jets, the Akron Beacon Journal reports.

Recommendation: The Jets are in need of a running back with the Curtis Martin (knee) still on the mend after having offseason surgery. The Browns claim to have been trying accommodate Suggs' wish to be traded since the spring time. We will continue to monitor this situation

RUSHING

Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD

2003 Cleveland Browns 7 0 56 289 5.2 78 2 2 13

2004 Cleveland Browns 10 3 199 744 3.7 39 2 3 38

2005 Cleveland Browns 8 0 8 15 1.9 7 0 0 1

TOTAL 25 3 263 1048 4.0 78 4 5 52

In 2004 he carried 200 times (199) and fumbled 6 times, 3 for loss of possession. We were talking bout Houston yesterday, and people were concerned about 1 fumble in 81 carries.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396096

Just saying.

I agree. Unless we are making a noticable upgrade at RB I go with Mookie and Houston for this year if we have to.

Martin should hopefully also be back at some point and I wouldn't mind seeing Leon Washington get some carries.

The chances of us getting a real star at running back are not there in a trade- a complentary guy that can work in with the roster we have as a upgrade is the best we can get at this point.

I see nothing Suggs has done so far in his career to really trade for him at this point.

In 2004 he carried 200 times (199) and fumbled 6 times, 3 for loss of possession. We were talking bout Houston yesterday, and people were concerned about 1 fumble in 81 carries.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396096

Just saying.

good point. I would give houston a chance before we have to give up

something for Suggs especially when teams know we need a running back.

Actually both are about the same height and weight.

The chances of us getting a real star at running back are not there in a trade- a complentary guy that can work in with the roster we have as a upgrade is the best we can get at this point.

I see nothing Suggs has done so far in his career to really trade for him at this point.

yea I think you're right faba-look at the Lawrence Philips move the Fins made a few years back-gave a second rounder-last he was seen was in some girls' closet taking a dump.Go with what we got-I think Curtis is coming back by the opener anyway

Archived