That's the last time I ever ask for a TC report

SoFlaJets

I think that was the first time I ever saw Max lock a thread and I was the one who posted it-WTG SoFla.

LOL!!!

I am going to camp this week. I will PM you your very own personal camp report. Sent directly to your PM box. You have my word! :P

JetNation is still the site that loves you!

LOL!!!

I am going to camp this week. I will PM you your very own personal camp report. Sent directly to your PM box. You have my word! :P

JetNation is still the site that loves you!

yea when Mr. Friggin Tolerance has to lock one up we have gone too far...

The thing is, I wish I had read the fine print before I became a member here...in case you guys missed it, it's the paragraph that states PatFantX can post whatever he wants and if you people don't like it, too bad. And if you don't believe me, start reading that locked thread and see who instigated the entire crap.

Some may call it immature and that's fine. But, sooner or later, you can eat just so much and you have to throw up. I can take it with the best of 'em, but when a certain poster (and a rival at that) posts only to bash you and the Jets, enough already.

we all play our parts JFF-me?,I start stupid threads you post up some good meat and potatoes articles-just like at the Greenhouse and Tex-well he is what he is and I just try and do what Spermy does now with him-post the facts Jack.Hey Tex has his fact (singular) about Chad's record and all against top teir teams-that one will change though starting in a month-and I'll continue to shake the "no FG kicker tree" oh yea or WRs to speak of..

The thing is, I wish I had read the fine print before I became a member here...in case you guys missed it, it's the paragraph that states PatFantX can post whatever he wants and if you people don't like it, too bad. And if you don't believe me, start reading that locked thread and see who instigated the entire crap.

Some may call it immature and that's fine. But, sooner or later, you can eat just so much and you have to throw up. I can take it with the best of 'em, but when a certain poster (and a rival at that) posts only to bash you and the Jets, enough already.

I too get tired of TXs crap, but he is just one of many posters.

I got tired of Sperm and SJ's Herm bashing last year.

I got tired of off topic posts.

The point is, unless he is breaking the rules (religion/politics/attacks) he is not going to get banned.

Best way to fight his posts are to put him on ignore or give it right back to him.

BZ

I too get tired of TXs crap, but he is just one of many posters.

I got tired of Sperm and SJ's Herm bashing last year.

The point is, unless he is breaking the rules (religion/politics/attacks) he is not going to get banned.

Best way to fight his posts are to put him on ignore or give it right back to him.

BZ

Again, I have never asked this guy to be banned...just tone it down with the constant bashing...that's all his posts are.

Again, I have never asked this guy to be banned...just tone it down with the constant bashing...that's all his posts are.

True, but bashing isn't against the rules (T&C).

Neither is calling Chad PennyBoy or calling Herm "Sperm" or any of the other crap.

BZ

No, more like sticking up for yourself when you feel like you've been crapped on...have you ever had to defend yourself?

Give it a rest already, you're not storming the beaches of Normandy, you're fighting a pointless battle with a Patriots fan. Get over it.

BZ

:eek::eek::eek::lol:

we'll be fighting in the streets

with our children at our feet

and the morals that they worship will be gone

and the men who spurred us on

sit in judgement of all wrong

they decide and the shotgun sings the song

i'll tip my hat to the new constitution

take a bow for the new revolution

smile and grin at the change all around