Where's everyone go?

Sharrow

hahh, the yankees and redsox both lost, and everyone disappeared. The pirates got swwept but im nto afraid to post! lol :bag:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

Maybe the calm before the storm when the Yanks head up to Fenway next week for 5 games.

I guess we will soon find out.

Bosox has posted once in the past 10 days. He wil say that he is busy. But what is Boston's record in that time?

Yeah it is lame.

I wonder which hurts him more. Seeing the Yankees take off, or the Bosox struggle mightily.

Wait, I think I know...............and it's not the Bosox and their losing ways......:rolleyes:

I fell asleep before the game was over last night. Yanks blew a dozen opportunities to put that game away.

As for Zippy, he is once again shown to be the lying, cowardly hypocrite he has always been. If Boston gets the better of the Yanks in that series next week, Zippy will reappear with some lame story about where he's been.

I missed the game last night...took some tylenol 3 and was out like a light...the only thing I remember was broadcasters talking about the pitching match up and thats it.

Also had my computer packed up with all of my belongins yesterday to be shipped to the UK so it'll be there waiting for me when I get there in October.

Archived