The daily posted articles

Sperm Edwards

How to handle the day's articles:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How to handle the day's articles:

• I like the way it's done now; keep posting them in the morning all in the same sticky thread
    • Stop posting them all together like that & let articles get posted throughout the day
    • GOB is a homo

After posting today's articles, I was thinking that while lots of people read them, hardly any comment on them when they're all in the same thread. (Last time I listen to a SJ idea).

It does cut down on a lot of conversation for sure.

Sperm Edwards......they are appreciated and thanks for taking the time to locate and place them on the site. Beats going from paper to paper to get Jets info every morning.

Thanks again.

And I agree with this statement, too. Therefore, I voted that GOB was a homo.

Maybe I'll just put the fluff-pieces about 'Vilma's skin glistening in the sunshine after practice' or D'Brick's karate lessons in the sticky-thread & true "news" or controversy-type articles I'll put in the non-sticky/regular area as its own post. Truth be told, we usually know about everything in these articles by the time they reach the morning papers. No sudden "news" comes out between 6-8 am.

I find the process of logging into the computer, signing into JetNation, opening this thread and then reading to be time consuming.

Any chance you can just call my house each morning and read them to me? I think that would work out a lot better.

Let me know.

I find the process of logging into the computer, signing into JetNation, opening this thread and then reading to be time consuming.

Any chance you can just call my house each morning and read them to me? I think that would work out a lot better.

Let me know.

But then you'd have to run to the phone and pick up the receiver!

Archived