Ramsey or Clemens to start tonight?

Who do you think gets the nod? I think Mangini is going to go with Ramsey because he's been impressed this week in practice by him and it would be a cool thing for Patrick to start in Washington.

Ramsey, my boy, if you ever wanna start for the New York Jets, tonight is your night my man with Chad out in Tenn or WV somewhere with his father.

I agree, I think PR gets the start, and tonite is a great opportunity for him to show his stuff.

Yup, only problem is...he hasn't shown much this pre-season. It's like he doesn't even want the starting job. I though he'd be our starter this year (since I didn't believe Penny could come back to form)...but apparently he lost not only his confidence and drive when he got beat by Brunell, but his skills have dropped too. Nobody gets better while holding a clipboard.

Step it up, Ramsey! It's almost go time!

Yup, only problem is...he hasn't shown much this pre-season. It's like he doesn't even want the starting job. I though he'd be our starter this year (since I didn't believe Penny could come back to form)...but apparently he lost not only his confidence and drive when he got beat by Brunell, but his skills have dropped too. Nobody gets better while holding a clipboard.

Step it up, Ramsey! It's almost go time!

You dont need to convince me of that. I havent been impressed so far, but its not like I am rooting against him. I'm rooting for all of the guys, and am just waiting to see who will step it up.

i think CLEMENS will start...

I like Clemens. I think he'll make a good starter at QB (not a huge star, but good).... but it's not going to be this season. And it's probably for the best. Being thrown into the fire the first season might work for RB's but not QB's.

Ramsey will start the 1st half then Clemens will start the 3rd quarter followed by Bollinger in the 4th.

I think this exactly. The only way Clemens would start is if he'd been badly outplaying everyone else in camp & that's not the case.

Starting a QB right away in his rookie season is risky. It's not always a disaster, but it's risky. Few of them turn into Manning/Ben/etc. Most of them turn into Mirer/Shuler/Banks/Couch/Harrington/Leaf/Akili/Quincy/Boller & many many more that came before them. It also almost ruined Brees, Carr (who the jury's still out on), and others as well.

So I think, while technically the official party line is "totally open competition" that most people realize it's between Chad & Ramsey with Chad the heavy favorite.

Skins secondary is banged up a little and looked horrible last week.

Ramsey could have a big night providing we handle all the Greg Williams blitz packages.

If I had to make a prediction.....Patrick gets eaten alive tonight by a pissed off Redskins defense.

LOL I could actually see that happening :)

I hope not though, I think Ramsey will throw a TD and look decent.

I dont think the game is on nfl network until tomorrow at 2pm here in FL, which kinda sucks.

Ramsey will definetly start. Hasnt it seemed like Chad has gotten, by far, the majority of the reps with the 1st team in practice over Kellen and Ramsey? Not very fair if you ask me. Bollinger shouldnt even play in this game or any game.

I dont think the game is on nfl network until tomorrow at 2pm here in FL, which kinda sucks.

Not very fair if you ask me. Bollinger shouldnt even play in this game or any game.

Two questions, one, why are there so many Floridian posters here?

Two, why are their posts so lacking in common sense, does orange juice dumb you don that much?

BOllinger wil play in this game, Bollinger will start against the Titans. End of story.

Two questions, one, why are there so many Floridian posters here?

Two, why are their posts so lacking in common sense, does orange juice dumb you don that much?

BOllinger wil play in this game, Bollinger will start against the Titans. End of story.

BE careful Fred, be very careful......................

Archived