Edwards: Chiefs complacent

shawn306

Chiefs | Edwards says team is complacent

Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:38:08 -0700

Tully Corcoran, of the Topeka Capital-Journal, reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herman Edwards says the team has become complacent. "Right now, we're a team, in my estimation, living off our laurels. We're living off what people are predicting us to be. Us thinking that we're a good football team, we haven't played like that yet," said Edwards. The team has lost two preseason games and not shown any improvement on defense.

Discuss.

boy don't THAT sound familiar?you remember us right Herm?Super Bowl aspirations a year ago?Screw him and I feel for the KC fans I really do-they are another great old AFL team like us who don't deserve what he's gonna do to them-even after reading yesterday's taunting from JB

The Chiefs were complacent and I'm indifferent. I only care about the Jets. Besides, I really can't fathom for the life of me WHY folks are so stuck on HOW Edwards left. It was a business decision that could've been handled with more tact, yes; but as we sit here today, it was a gift. As in he's gone, which is what most of saw as beneficial in the first place, as in his staying under the conditions in which we found ourselves had become undesirable to everyone involoved. It's history - and vaya con Dios, Herman.

The Chiefs were complacent and I'm indifferent. I only care about the Jets. Besides, I really can't fathom for the life of me WHY folks are so stuck on HOW Edwards left. It was a business decision that could've been handled with more tact, yes; but as we sit here today, it was a gift. As in he's gone, which is what most of saw as beneficial in the first place, as in his staying under the conditions in which we found ourselves had become undesirable to everyone involoved. It's history - and vaya con Dios, Herman.

Perhaps it's just that a lot of folks just want to see Herm exposed for what he is: a complete fraud who it turns out in the end, wasted a good team and robbed us of our chance in that Pitt game.........grrr

P.S. You can run, but you can not hide Jet-o

Perhaps it's just that a lot of folks just want to see Herm exposed for what he is: a complete fraud who it turns out in the end, wasted a good team and robbed us of our chance in that Pitt game.........grrr

P.S. You can run, but you can not hide Jet-o

mugging_attack_05.jpg

Whatever. Hehehe.

Archived