If you had to pick 2 jerseys of these players whom would you choose?

The reason for this is I'm trying to decide between getting 2 customized replicas $100 each(where the name and numbers are a tiny bit bigger then regular jerseys) or going with 1 jersey as an Authentic $225. I'd buy both a Brick and Mangold in store but I wear 4xl jerseys...could squeeze into a 3xl but you can't find a jersey for either over 2xl and even finding the 2xl is difficult.

The reason for this is I'm trying to decide between getting 2 customized replicas $100 each(where the name and numbers are a tiny bit bigger then regular jerseys) or going with 1 jersey as an Authentic $225. I'd buy both a Brick and Mangold in store but I wear 4xl jerseys...could squeeze into a 3xl but you can't find a jersey for either over 2xl and even finding the 2xl is difficult.

Why don't you get a personalized jersey with "124" stamped on the back?

Wow actually I just put in "124" for the name and "00" for the number and it went to shipping / billing. So I guess that means they would do it...right?

I think they will. If the jersey is screwed up when you get it, just forward the bill to Max.

;)

I think they will. If the jersey is screwed up when you get it, just forward the bill to Max.

;)

You think it would be screwed up?

My 4 options:

Name: 124, # 00

Name: Section 124, # 00

Name: Namath, #12

Name: Chrebet, #80

Here's what my dad just brought up:

When the new stadium comes up in 2010, who knows if' we'll still be in Section 124 so go with Namath seeing as I have 2 replica Chrebet's right now. So yeah. But, I could still use 124 for at least 4 more years and then get a Namath or Chrebet and then if we do stay in Section 124, it's perfect and stays for longer then 4 years...

What do you guys think?

Worst case scenario it's buying 2 Authentics for $220 each in a span of 4 years...not too expensive.

how about

Name: JetFanInSec

Number: 124

If I had to choose 2 jerseys it's hard to say. Do I go under the assumption that I'm 6'4 and 250 lbs or whatever you are? F'ing mutant.

They won't make any jersey with more then 2 numbers...I wish I could have the number be 124.

Close bro.

6'4, 270

So guys...what do you think?

Authentic jersey with # 00 and the name reading Section 124?

I think NewYorkJets.com's Shop will do it for me...I typed it in almost to the bill and they never denied that request for the name so....

Yo bro call them and they will work something out with you...authentics are tough because the teams change jerseys so often these days... for example I have authentics of Hugh Douglas, Aarong Glenn and Keyshawn and now just shoot for replicas, Something with your name on it and your own number would be good... make it unique to yourself

Here's what my dad just brought up:

When the new stadium comes up in 2010, who knows if' we'll still be in Section 124 so go with Namath seeing as I have 2 replica Chrebet's right now. So yeah. But, I could still use 124 for at least 4 more years and then get a Namath or Chrebet and then if we do stay in Section 124, it's perfect and stays for longer then 4 years...

What do you guys think?

Worst case scenario it's buying 2 Authentics for $220 each in a span of 4 years...not too expensive.

You can get a thowback Joe Namath jersey for $325. Its in the

recent Jets official catalog that just came out. One of my sons

has an interest in a sporting goods store in JC which handles

the Mitchell and Ness Throwback line for Jet players. I already have

my order in. Hope to have it by opening day.

Archived