Peter King on WFAN

rajensen088

he says , KING talked to MAWAE ...and MAWAE said he heard that alot of JETS players arent happy here...

big surprise,, Mawae became a huge Turd,,so glad he was flushed, ,probab;y one of biggest clubhouse lawyers in league,, he is a borderline idiot for some of his quotes..

big surprise,, Mawae became a huge Turd,,so glad he was flushed, ,probab;y one of biggest clubhouse lawyers in league,, he is a borderline idiot for some of his quotes..

i must agree...in all honesty i NEVER liked the guy...don't get me wrong, a great center, a great player...but i just didn't like him as a person...

I don't think it was Mawae. He blasts his QB the same year he missed the season to injury? Also, not a good comment from a member of the players union.

I have a suspicion of who it was. He is still in the team. A veteran OL that wants to win now. As outspoken as Mawae. And is always giving the media his creative and sarcastic comments...

I don't think it was Mawae. He blasts his QB the same year he missed the season to injury? Also, not a good comment from a member of the players union.

I have a suspicion of who it was. He is still in the team. A veteran OL that wants to win now. As outspoken as Mawae. And is always giving the media his creative and sarcastic comments...

Damn that Cavka.

Archived