Jets Making Run For Branch

DHJF

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The toe injury is something made up by skin fans.The real reason his numbers are down are due to playing back to back seasons in the 2nd worst passing offense.

Nice spin.

If the other 31 GM's in the league were given to choose between Branch or Coles, all 31 would take Branch.

You need to take off your green-colored glasses.

The toe injury is something made up by skin fans.The real reason his numbers are down are due to playing back to back seasons in the 2nd worst passing offense.

The toe injury is made up? Says who? You?

If so, then why the hell is Coles not nearly as fast as he used to be?

Nice spin.

If the other 31 GM's in the league were given to choose between Branch or Coles, all 31 would take Branch.

You need to take off your green-colored glasses.

You are completely out of your mind. Coles has better numbers ACROSS THE BOARD with lesser QB's throwing to him.

The Jets and an unknown NFC team both reached contract agreements with Branch, the Jets first however on Monday with the NFC team yesterday.

But...to aquire him before this season my friends it's going to take either our 1st round pick or possibly both of our #2's...I don't see the Patriots settling for just one of our #2's for a within the division trade. They forced a 1st round pick out of Buffalo so I wouldn't think they'd do anything different with us.

Our best bet is to watch Branch sit out the first 10 games of the season for the Pats, then play the final 6....OR...he decides to play the entire season to show his worth and when he hits the FA market in the Off-Season we go after him again.

The last thing the jets need is Branch. Save the money and draft a big play WR in the draft next year...

How are you going to draft a big play receiver AND draft a franchise running back AND draft a speed rusher AND fix all the other holes?

It generally takes 3 years for "big play" receivers to make a real impact in the NFL. Branch is already there. Granted, I would love to have someone like Calvin Johnson, but not at the expense of an Adrian Peterson.

How are you going to draft a big play receiver AND draft a franchise running back AND draft a speed rusher AND fix all the other holes?

It generally takes 3 years for "big play" receivers to make a real impact in the NFL. Branch is already there. Granted, I would love to have someone like Calvin Johnson, but not at the expense of an Adrian Peterson.

The jets won't have the no 1 or 2 pick to get Peterson. They can draft a better WR then branch in the 2nd round with one of our 2 2nd's. Branch just ISN'T THAT GOOD. Paying him like a no1 WR would be a major mistake.

The Jets and an unknown NFC team both reached contract agreements with Branch, the Jets first however on Monday with the NFC team yesterday.

But...to aquire him before this season my friends it's going to take either our 1st round pick or possibly both of our #2's...I don't see the Patriots settling for just one of our #2's for a within the division trade. They forced a 1st round pick out of Buffalo so I wouldn't think they'd do anything different with us.

Our best bet is to watch Branch sit out the first 10 games of the season for the Pats, then play the final 6....OR...he decides to play the entire season to show his worth and when he hits the FA market in the Off-Season we go after him again.

It's not going to take a 1st rounder . Branch is good but not that good.

Just how obnoxious BB's ego has become will determine what happens here.

124, it was posted earlier that it could be a 2nd and a "pretty good player"

i dont see them giving a 1st for him...no way

yea smart guy here's Randy Moss' rookie season numbers.......

1998 Minnesota Vikings 69 1313 19.0 61 long 17 TDs

I'll bet the Jets offer is #2 next year and Justin McCaeirens for Branch. Just a gut feeling I have. Jets would get their man and Pats would get a wr and a high draft choice. /discuss

thats not a bad deal.....

TEX..what you think ;)

Brady is better then any QB's that have been throwing to coles and branch dosn't even have a 1000 yard season with Brady throwing to him.

Yea, the last pass Branch caught last year he tried to juke the defender and lost 2 yards, that's why he ended the season with 998 yards instead of 1,000.

yea smart guy here's Randy Moss' rookie season numbers.......

1998 Minnesota Vikings 69 1313 19.0 61 long 17 TDs

Are you serious? Randy FN Moss? A freak of nature?

Ok, you've changed my mind. Let's draft either Randy Moss or Larry Fitzgerald in next year's draft.

Again, please put down the crack pipe.

"The Jets can draft a better WR than Branch with one of their 2nd round picks".

Talk about friggn' delusional.

Wow.

Whats delusional is how moronic pats fans overrate a 5'9 WR with average speed and not one 1000 yard season under his belt.

Archived