Price of gas going down...

Jet/BosoxFan

No, your namesake is a pathetic loser and I wish his forearm shiver-giving a$$ was off of my team because he is a moron and a dirty player and I dont need that bad karma.

You, youre racist scum. Now f*ck off, a$$hole

we won the game moron, it can't be bad karma you dooshe bag. Barton is our best linebacker right now

Just because I think Ortiz looks like king kong and a gorilla doesn't mean I a racist.

I heard that Ortiz visited the bronx zoo last week, after a few hours he left, and the security guards shot him with a tranquilizer gun.

I expect nothing less from your lowlife, trailer-park @ss. It must kill you that Ortiz, and all these other non-white ball players are multi-millionaires and youre unemployed, driving a broken Pinto, f*cking your sister, shotgunning PBR, and eating Spam sandwiches.

Its tax day tommorrow, I hope my hard-earned money got to your double-wide on time in the form of government assistance!

I expect nothing less from your lowlife, trailer-park @ss. It must kill you that Ortiz, and all these other non-white ball players are multi-millionaires and youre unemployed, driving a broken Pinto, f*cking your sister, shotgunning PBR, and eating Spam sandwiches.

Its tax day tommorrow, I hope my hard-earned money got to your double-wide on time in the form of government assistance!

LMAO

"all these non white baseball players"

I make fun of 1 non white baseball player and I'm a racist. I have no problem with pujols, nosemar, tino, arod etc etc

btw how do you know that I am not hispanic?? you stupid idiot

No, your namesake is a pathetic loser and I wish his forearm shiver-giving a$$ was off of my team because he is a moron and a dirty player and I dont need that bad karma.

You, youre racist scum. Now f*ck off, a$$hole

You might want to chill out before i give you a cold shower blowhard.

are you talking to me, smizzy?

How did you become a mod? Youre posts suck harder than anyone's on here.

Didnt you just put yourself in exile for some girlie reason? Go back please

You were the only one in exile ,nancy.

Your act was good back on the old JI board,it didn't last long on the newer one and it sure as sh*t is old as dirt here.

The JonEjinx stuff is so old it's pathetic.

are you talking to me, smizzy?

How did you become a mod? Youre posts suck harder than anyone's on here.

Didnt you just put yourself in exile for some girlie reason? Go back please

Example # 4 of what is not allowed here.

Archived