Ahh Boston...

Matt39

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, technically you're correct dummy.

But if were playing by the real rules: If someone decides to talk smack they have to know it might cause them injury. Anyone who decides ro run their mouth has to realize what could potentially come with the territory.

Just out of curioisty J/Bosox, how would behave at Yankee Stadium?

I behave the same way I do at Giants Stadium or at Fenway...at the local watering hole, or anywhere else, I respect others around me.

I dont throw sh*t, I dont talk sh*t, and I dont go looking for trouble the way many of the less-than-desirables on this board perhaps do. I dont drink in excess, so beer muscles arent an issue. Generally speaking, I dont wear vulgarities on my person (I have an image to maintain) save for my Yankees suck/Jeter swallows tee.

That, in a nutshell is how I behave. At Yank-me stadium, I perhaps would be a little less rowdy than Fenway due to the fact that others may perceive that to be looking for trouble.

In all my life, 28 years, I've been in exactly zero fights and damn proud of that.

well, technically you're correct dummy.

But if were playing by the real rules: If someone decides to talk smack they have to know it might cause them injury. Anyone who decides ro run their mouth has to realize what could potentially come with the territory.

Just out of curioisty J/Bosox, how would behave at Yankee Stadium?

I behave the same way I do at Giants Stadium or at Fenway...at the local watering hole, or anywhere else, I respect others around me.

I dont throw sh*t, I dont talk sh*t, and I dont go looking for trouble the way many of the less-than-desirables on this board perhaps do. I dont drink in excess, so beer muscles arent an issue. Generally speaking, I dont wear vulgarities on my person (I have an image to maintain) save for my Yankees suck/Jeter swallows tee.

That, in a nutshell is how I behave. At Yank-me stadium, I perhaps would be a little less rowdy than Fenway due to the fact that others may perceive that to be looking for trouble.

In all my life, 28 years, I've been in exactly zero fights and damn proud of that.

Archived