Jackass Number Two

Alk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i can't believe people spend money or time even watching that crap...

The same could be said for all of the movies hailed by movie critics. It's just a matter of preference, I personally get enough real life that I don't need to go and pay to see it in a movie theater.

The same could be said for all of the movies hailed by movie critics. It's just a matter of preference, I personally get enough real life that I don't need to go and pay to see it in a movie theater.

i never said that movie criticts get it right either, in all honesty i haven't read anything by a movie critict in at least a few years.

and...it has nothing to do with not being "real life"

who cares about that? it just has to do with the fact that those people are morons in every sense of the word, and why would anyone want to waste their time paying for those people to do stupid ****?

eh...

i never said that movie criticts get it right either, in all honesty i haven't read anything by a movie critict in at least a few years.

who cares about that? it just has to do with the fact that those people are morons in every sense of the word, and why would anyone want to waste their time paying for those people to do stupid ****?

eh...

I could think of alot worse ways to waste my time and money than laughing. I suppose I could have given the money to Pat Roberts instead...

I could think of alot worse ways to waste my time and money than laughing. I suppose I could have given the money to Pat Roberts instead...

there is always a worse way to spend your money, that doesn't mean its still not a waste...

btw...we know how much tickets cost for the movie, but how much did you have to pay for the drugs to actually make you laugh at that crap?

there is always a worse way to spend your money, that doesn't mean its still not a waste...

btw...we know how much tickets cost for the movie, but how much did you have to pay for the drugs to actually make you laugh at that crap?

I didn't need drugs to find that funny. The only thing that is required is a sense of humor. If you want to get all technical, everything is a waste of money. Unless of course you walk around in fig leaves and eat bugs for breakfast.

What else is out in theaters?

Weekend Box Office Estimates: September 22-24, 2006

Jackass Number Two (Paramount) $28.1 million - opening weekend

Jet Li's Fearless (Rogue Pictures) $10.6 million - opening weekend

The Gridiron Gang (Sony) $9.7 million - 2 wk total $27.2m

Flyboys (MGM) $6.0 million - opening weekend

Everyone's Hero (Fox) $4.8 million - 2 wk total $11.6m

The Black Dahlia (Universal) $4.4 million - 2 wk total $17.3m

All the King's Men (Sony) $3.8 million - opening weekend

The Covenant (ScreenGems) $3.3 million - 3 wk total $20.3m

The Illusionist (Yari Film Group) $3.3 million - 6 wk total $27.5m

Little Miss Sunshine (Fox Searchlight) $2.9 million - 9 wk total $50.3m

Source: Box Office Mojo

eh...

I take it you won't be going to see the Dirty Sanchez movie, either?

Weekend Box Office Estimates: September 22-24, 2006

Jackass Number Two (Paramount) $28.1 million - opening weekend

Jet Li's Fearless (Rogue Pictures) $10.6 million - opening weekend

The Gridiron Gang (Sony) $9.7 million - 2 wk total $27.2m

Flyboys (MGM) $6.0 million - opening weekend

Everyone's Hero (Fox) $4.8 million - 2 wk total $11.6m

The Black Dahlia (Universal) $4.4 million - 2 wk total $17.3m

All the King's Men (Sony) $3.8 million - opening weekend

The Covenant (ScreenGems) $3.3 million - 3 wk total $20.3m

The Illusionist (Yari Film Group) $3.3 million - 6 wk total $27.5m

Little Miss Sunshine (Fox Searchlight) $2.9 million - 9 wk total $50.3m

Source: Box Office Mojo

Wow, I can't believe Flyboys did that poorly. I'm really excited to see that one, the only reason I didn't go to it over Jackass was because my wife didn't want to see it.

I must confess...for a long time I talked a lot of trash about the Jackass guys and played the whole "I'm too grown up for that" until I actually gave it a chance.

I did see the second one the other day and I could not stop laughing. The things those guys do is unreal. There's just something about watching somebody do something that you know, and they know....is going to do at least minimal damage to them, and quite possibly kill them.

It was money very well spent. I'd pay seven bucks (florida prices) any day of the week for a movie that'll have me laughing my ass off for at least an hour.

Exactly...the bottom line is that it's comedy. It's meant to make you laugh and that's all.

I have no idea how somebody could honestly watch that movie, and not laugh out loud at scenes like the letter on the wall in the hotel room from a "fan who heard they were staying at the hotel". The looks on their faces alone when the prank happens is golden. If you don't laugh at something like that then there's something wrong with you. There were however, a few scenes that I could have done without. The Steve-O vomit scene for one. Not because I have a weak stomach, just didn't think it was that funny.

I must confess...for a long time I talked a lot of trash about the Jackass guys and played the whole "I'm too grown up for that" until I actually gave it a chance.

I did see the second one the other day and I could not stop laughing. The things those guys do is unreal. There's just something about watching somebody do something that you know, and they know....is going to do at least minimal damage to them, and quite possibly kill them.

It was money very well spent. I'd pay seven bucks (florida prices) any day of the week for a movie that'll have me laughing my ass off for at least an hour.

ive seen the tv shows here and there and have not found one bit of it funny...

Funny how some people think they are too good for this kind of comedy. If we could only see what goes on behind closed doors with these freaks. Most are the same ones that want to thump you over the head with a bible.

funny, because im very anti organized religion...

its not that im too good for the comedy, if it was funny i would watch. its just not funny in the slightest, its stupid.

The looks on their faces alone when the prank happens is golden.

Remember on the TV show where Johnny was driving the hurse and his buddy was in the casket? When the casket fell out and the people saw the guy in it they freaked out. That is a huge part of what makes the show/movies funny.

funny, because im very anti organized religion...

its not that im too good for the comedy, if it was funny i would watch. its just not funny in the slightest, its stupid.

Dude!! Do you remember that episode of Full House where uncle Joey made that silly voice? Damn that was funny.

Archived