For Spermy (KC thread - merged)

PatsFanTX

From Bill Simmon's Power Rankings....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25. Kansas City, 0-2

Courtesy of Brian in Philly: "Wow, Herm Edwards is getting better. It took him years to turn the Jets into a franchise with no offense, bad defense and an injured quarterback. He did the same thing to the Chiefs in one game!"

• Trent Green out at least 2 more weeks
  • Kyle Turley questionable – hasn’t done anything more than riding a stationary bike
  • Jared Allen just arrested for his 2nd DUI in 3 months

:rl::rl::rl:

Wait a second...why does this sound familiar? QB injured, Key OLman injured & team has no depth at the position, DE arrested for DUI...offense that was dangerous last season now only kicks FG's...HC throwing his coaches & players under the bus to excuse/justify his team losing...hmmm...

It's almost creepy.

What is it they say about those who ignore history?

I'm sure the best is yet to come: he'll go 6-10 and demand an extension.

From Bill Simmon's Power Rankings....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25. Kansas City, 0-2

Courtesy of Brian in Philly: "Wow, Herm Edwards is getting better. It took him years to turn the Jets into a franchise with no offense, bad defense and an injured quarterback. He did the same thing to the Chiefs in one game!"

I am still ticked that Herm is no longer the HC of the Jets. Why did he move to the AFC West?

I'm sure the best is yet to come: he'll go 6-10 and demand an extension.

He will go 6-10 and then throw his OC or DC under the bus. Mark my words. One of them will be fired at the end of the season.

Because in Herm's world the Head Coach is not responsible for failure.

TX/Garb/PFSIKH/Gainzo:

I do not ever want to hear about Jets' homerism again after this:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22544

un-be-freakin'-livable

A summary:

10/01/06 San Francisco 49ers- I say we win 24-10

10/08/06 at Arizona Cardinals-I say we win this game 21-7

10/15/06 at Pittsburgh Steelers-I say we win this game 21-10 (I know most of these games are seeming to be "close games) but thats how our offense is prolly going to stay scoring on long clock eating drives and then the D will get in there and get he ball back!

10/22/06 San Diego Chargers-I say we win 17-9

10/29/06 Seattle Seahawks-I say we win 24-14 (or 24-21)

11/05/06 at St. Louis Rams-I would like to think we win this game 21-6

11/12/06 at Miami Dolphins-Chiefs win 28-6) If we keep them out of the red zone then 28-0.

11/19/06 Oakland Raiders-I say we win 28-0 at the most 28-3!

11/23/06 Denver Broncos-28-9 Chiefs win!

12/03/06 at Cleveland Browns-I say Chiefs roll over them 28-6.

12/10/06 Baltimore Ravens-I say we win 21-9

12/17/06 at San Diego Chargers-17-14 either way (unless the Ravens beat their a**).....then we'll see...

12/23/06 at Oakland Raiders-I say we win 28-6. If wee keep them out of the redzone 28-0.

12/31/06 Jacksonville Jaguars-Either team could win by a touchdown in my opinion 21-14 maybe by a field goal! it is at home though...so you give the advantage to the Chiefs!

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

fellas, please make weekly posts at www.cheifshuddle.com to bust their chops. they are a particularly annoying group worthy of harrassment.

i like watching the progression. first, we jet fans were posting there because we were "jealous" about losing a winning coach. Some even ranked hermy higher than dick vermeil.

You may want to post the correct link Dick: http://www.chiefshuddle.com/

TX/Garb/PFSIKH/Gainzo:

I do not ever want to hear about Jets' homerism again after this:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22544

un-be-freakin'-livable

A summary:

10/01/06 San Francisco 49ers- I say we win 24-10

10/08/06 at Arizona Cardinals-I say we win this game 21-7

10/15/06 at Pittsburgh Steelers-I say we win this game 21-10 (I know most of these games are seeming to be "close games) but thats how our offense is prolly going to stay scoring on long clock eating drives and then the D will get in there and get he ball back!

10/22/06 San Diego Chargers-I say we win 17-9

10/29/06 Seattle Seahawks-I say we win 24-14 (or 24-21)

11/05/06 at St. Louis Rams-I would like to think we win this game 21-6

11/12/06 at Miami Dolphins-Chiefs win 28-6) If we keep them out of the red zone then 28-0.

11/19/06 Oakland Raiders-I say we win 28-0 at the most 28-3!

11/23/06 Denver Broncos-28-9 Chiefs win!

12/03/06 at Cleveland Browns-I say Chiefs roll over them 28-6.

12/10/06 Baltimore Ravens-I say we win 21-9

12/17/06 at San Diego Chargers-17-14 either way (unless the Ravens beat their a**).....then we'll see...

12/23/06 at Oakland Raiders-I say we win 28-6. If wee keep them out of the redzone 28-0.

12/31/06 Jacksonville Jaguars-Either team could win by a touchdown in my opinion 21-14 maybe by a field goal! it is at home though...so you give the advantage to the Chiefs!

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

My initial reaction was that this is not real, no way does someone do this.

Wow, that board is filled with homers. How many people agreed with that post? That's pathetic, even an infant has more of a mind than that. Are they not aware that their whole team is going to ruins? Do they even notice the destruction Herm is causing?

I want to say it now (and I hate to be the piano player, so please don't shoot me)...

We all know the drill. We've lived it.

The Chiefs will have a stretch where they will win 3 or 4 in a row. It usually comes after Halloween, when the team is in the game shape they would have been in after TC, had Hermy actually had a TC.

And then the tease will come, and then the Hermaphrodites will hatch.

As much as I despise Herm, and as much as I want to see him fail, we have to prepare ourselves for the perpetual speed bump where Herm dodges yet another bullet.

I'm hoping it doesn't happen this time, and maybe it won't, after all the comparisons between the 2005 Jets and the 2006 Chiefs are more numerous than the comparisons between the 2006 Chiefs and the 2001(2002, as well) Jets.

I want to say it now (and I hate to be the piano player, so please don't shoot me)...

We all know the drill. We've lived it.

The Chiefs will have a stretch where they will win 3 or 4 in a row. It usually comes after Halloween, when the team is in the game shape they would have been in after TC, had Hermy actually had a TC.

And then the tease will come, and then the Hermaphrodites will hatch.

As much as I despise Herm, and as much as I want to see him fail, we have to prepare ourselves for the perpetual speed bump where Herm dodges yet another bullet.

I'm hoping it doesn't happen this time, and maybe it won't, after all the comparisons between the 2005 Jets and the 2006 Chiefs are more numerous than the comparisons between the 2006 Chiefs and the 2001(2002, as well) Jets.

You kill me man.

Let's see...

-an LT who's hurt, and probably has no business playing even healthy;

-an inexperienced QB(that the HC will not allow to do anything!);

-a 32/33 old CB who's making max money while the Ol goes to hell in a handbasket;

-and above the 3-ring circus a self-absorbed fancy pants fig newton-averse imbecile as a HC pretending he's running the show.

You can see it already though; the KC fanbase is drawing up into pro/con Herm camps. Why it took 5 years for Woody Johnson to see all this is what amazes. Apparently having Tagliabue as your rabbi goes a long way-or did. Just at a loss how anyone in KC bought this clown's act from Day 1.

One thing I'd disagree with in JetMoses' assessment-this has the potential to totally spin out of control, taking Peterson and Edwards. The Niners at least have competent people running the show. If KC loses to the Niners and Cards, and then lose any game to the Raiders, Peterson's whole program might be done.

Let's see...

-an LT who's hurt, and probably has no business playing even healthy;

-an inexperienced QB(that the HC will not allow to do anything!);

-a 32/33 old CB who's making max money while the Ol goes to hell in a handbasket;

-and above the 3-ring circus a self-absorbed fancy pants fig newton-averse imbecile as a HC pretending he's running the show.

You can see it already though; the KC fanbase is drawing up into pro/con Herm camps. Why it took 5 years for Woody Johnson to see all this is what amazes. Apparently having Tagliabue as your rabbi goes a long way-or did. Just at a loss how anyone in KC bought this clown's act from Day 1.

One thing I'd disagree with in JetMoses' assessment-this has the potential to totally spin out of control, taking Peterson and Edwards. The Niners at least have competent people running the show. If KC loses to the Niners and Cards, and then lose any game to the Raiders, Peterson's whole program might be done.

Bugg, I hear ya.

But Herm is is like Kaiser Soszay. You think he's dead, and he's not. The retard won 10 games in 2001, after having done one of the worst coaching jobs, ever. He also got a game bumped (Oakland). He's like Rasputin.

2002, the guy went from 2-5 to 9-7 after "discovering" Chad Pennington. 9-7 aint sht, but according to about a hundred *ssholes at JI, you'd swear Herm was the second coming of Lombardi. Of course, the Jets needed Olindo Mare to shank one you or I could have kicked blindfolded.

2004, 10-6 and the Jets made the playoffs. Unbelievable,after a 2-4 skid to finish the season, and more Rasputin/Hermy luck with the Bills blowing it against a Steelers team treating the game like it was the first exhibition game.

Herm is Satan.

i agree with bugg this time around there is a big potential for a big time tailspin. remember, we got him fresh, as an unknown. if i were a kc fan and i was reading jet fans comments, my hopes would be curbed a bit and concern would replace it.

where theres smoke theres fire, thats always true

Archived