JetNation 1st Annual Road Trip

Brenjetsfan

Looking to leave Thursday Dec.15th its flexible for those who want to leave Fri. 16th or even Sat, you can. We are returning on Monday the 19th or Tuesday if you want.

I will need to know a head count by April 25th.

Bathing suits optional....Alcohol (bring your own)

Staying in Ft. Lauderdale, Sheraton.

Land packages are available.

Hope to see ya there!

A land package would be all that I need missy.... :lol: . And Bathing suits are a must....especially for the cutie pie guys...Alcohol...thats what the Duty Free is for... 8) . Probably a friday night arrival for me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't be laughing so hard. All I can say to you PatsfanTx is two words Cleveland 1995!

Bill tried to be the OC the same time he was the HC/DC - It didn't work then (5-11) I don't belive it will ever work now. A brilliant mind at Defense can not run an equal Offense.

Even Vince Lombardi knew that!

And before you bring up the talent reply - the year before with Ron Earhardt as their OC (11-5) and a Wild card birth!

look it up!

For anyone interested in the JET/Miami game I need a HEAD count by May 15th..............

1. A $380 deposit is due by May 15th....

2. The balance won't be due until October.

3. Dates are Thursday Dec. 15-Mon Dec 19

4. You can also go Friday - Monday

If I don't get a large enough head count then we will be booking on our own, but getting seats together as a group!

PLEASE let me know as soon as possible

SO far we have 15 def going PLUS our land people down there which are not included in air fare.

Thanks guys/gals

For anyone interested in the JET/Miami game I need a HEAD count by May 15th..............

1. A $380 deposit is due by May 15th....

2. The balance won't be due until October.

3. Dates are Thursday Dec. 15-Mon Dec 19

4. You can also go Friday - Monday

If I don't get a large enough head count then we will be booking on our own, but getting seats together as a group!

PLEASE let me know as soon as possible

SO far we have 15 def going PLUS our land people down there which are not included in air fare.

Thanks guys/gals

and how much less for fri.to mon. instead of thurs. to mon.????

I went & booked the room at the yankee trader already ,air fares way up there now it will come down at some some point during this summer when things slow down in the travel industry.......
..now what happens if we stay at a different hotel? Can u cancel?

Did you convince my deadbeat brother to go yet? If you do, take this advice: Take cash, and then check the bills to make sure they're not from his Monopoly set. The kid is shady, Bren. Maaaaaaaaad shady!

Tom sounds jealous because his little bro has got mad skillz with the ladies.

can I yes ,but this is the hotel you said you`d be staying in the other day...

If Judy & I do a hotel this year thats where we will stay Chris...its a nice place with plenty of night life within walking distance..

i`ll look forward to seeing you both there, There`s nothing like seeing that SEA OF GREEN in a placed that was once called the orangebowlfor those who`ve never beeen to a JET game there ,IT IS OUR 9TH REGULAR SEASON HOME GAME EVERY YEAR..ALL JET FANS

I wouldn't be laughing so hard. All I can say to you PatsfanTx is two words Cleveland 1995!

Bill tried to be the OC the same time he was the HC/DC - It didn't work then (5-11) I don't belive it will ever work now. A brilliant mind at Defense can not run an equal Offense.

Even Vince Lombardi knew that!

And before you bring up the talent reply - the year before with Ron Earhardt as their OC (11-5) and a Wild card birth!

look it up!

Baumer, don't have to look it up.

You are probably the most factual poster on this board. I take the things you say are accurate.

Who knows what will happen this year with no OC. Two things, Brady has said (several times) that BB has been envolved in the offensive game plan a lot more than people realize over the last 4 years.

I also look for Brady to call alot more of his own playes this year.

As the deadline approaches, is there any price on the Fri-Mon or Sat-Mon trips? I would be going out of LGA. If not, I will hook up my own trip but would definitely take 2 tickets to the game (if that is possible) in order to sit with the group.

PS: I'm also doing the Baltimore trip. If anybody who plans on going knows if it is possible to get a block directly through the Ravens, please let me know. There is strength in numbers.

Looks like everyone is going to have to book this trip themselves. Not enough for a group. So here is the deal.....

www.expedia.com

Newark NJ to Ft. Lauderdale

Thurs. Dec 15- Mon Dec 19th

5 days 4 nites Sheraton Yankee Trader Hotel

if you can get 4 in a room its $555.00 for air an hotel.

Game tickets have not gone on sale yet but you can walk in that day and get one because the DOLFAGS SUCK

As for land packages call the hotel and see what they have. Good Luck and see ya all in MIAMI!

When the dates first broke you could get fri.-mon. for about $259 at the trader on their site ,I decided to upgrade to the ocean view for $175 per nite ,airfares will come down mid summer they always do ,rooms usually go up as you get closer, also I got a good rate in denver today fri.11/18-11/21 hotels downtown where the action is less then 3 miles from the stadium ,40 minutes from the airport but a $18 shuttle each way will get you there.. R/T air from VEGAS was $200, baltimore is tough for tickets if anyone see`s good tickets and is looking for a second person to split a set ,e-mail me.

If anyone is going out of Laguardia, American has a $164 r/t to Ft. Lauderdale for Sat-Mon and $218 for Fri-Mon (same as JetBlue). Those are good airfares and I am not sure that you will get much better than that. Newark and JFK should be similar. Remember that this game is in December, close to the holidays. Good luck all!

If anyone is going out of Laguardia, American has a $164 r/t to Ft. Lauderdale for Sat-Mon and $218 for Fri-Mon (same as JetBlue). Those are good airfares and I am not sure that you will get much better than that. Newark and JFK should be similar. Remember that this game is in December, close to the holidays. Good luck all!
when I checked NEWARK LAST week it was around $345 RT to fort lauderdale 1st RT fri. leve come back mon. around $250 leaveing newark . total is sold

Archived