Torre is ripping into the team

Barton

in a closed room meeting as we speak

I saw that waldman reported this.

Half the payroll consists off dead rotting decomposing carcusses like Bernie, Giambi and Kevin Brown.

1 thing is for sure, at least 1 of those 3 players will not be on the Yankees come July.

Eric Duncan is a great hitting prospect in the Yankees farm system. He has a tailor made swing fit for Yankee Stadium. Release Giambi, put him on waivers, whatever you have to do to get rid of him, and call up Eric Duncan and let him DH.

Get CF Eric Byrnes. A hungry talented ballplayer.

Release Kevin Brown, call up Chien Meng Wang or whatever his name is.

That sends a clear message to players that there's not effin around anymore.

EB...dropping Brown from the roster would be a GOOD move. They should have done that after the ALCS. I know he gets paid a lot but he is not helping them.

They have to shake things up. Glad Torre is tearing into them.

Giambi's actually an anchor too I think. At this point he's a bad fielding 1st baseman who can knock a bad pitch but otherwise is lost.

There's a temptation to be afraid that he might turn it around.... but honestly I just think he's dead weight for you guys, and you'd be better off with a JAG.

If I wasn't clear, the Yankees would do well to just release Giambi outright rather than continuing the farce of pretending they may get real trade value.

Actually, I'm sure they might get 1 or 2 mil back on his contract in a trade for a figurative sack of balls, but for the Yankees that's insignificant, and cutting him might actually send a message....

So keep the guy.

in a closed room meeting as we speak

I saw that waldman reported this.

Half the payroll consists off dead rotting decomposing carcusses like Bernie, Giambi and Kevin Brown.

1 thing is for sure, at least 1 of those 3 players will not be on the Yankees come July.

Eric Duncan is a great hitting prospect in the Yankees farm system. He has a tailor made swing fit for Yankee Stadium. Release Giambi, put him on waivers, whatever you have to do to get rid of him, and call up Eric Duncan and let him DH.

Get CF Eric Byrnes. A hungry talented ballplayer.

Release Kevin Brown, call up Chien Meng Wang or whatever his name is.

That sends a clear message to players that there's not effin around anymore.

torre tried to be to hold off on a tirade as long as he could. this team needed to be laced into. they have been playing without a sense of urgency for almost all of this young season. i hold out some hope for both giambi & williams. brown should never throw another pitch for the yankees. he should be cut before nights end.

Jason Giambi will be fine

I don't think he has had a fast start since joining the Yanks

There it is!!! There is the death blow! Well wishes from JonEJinx. Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse for Giamboo.

Steroids, DL trips, Yankee fans booing him, lying to the press in a sham conference, an average soon-to-be below the Mendoza Line...and now, JonEJinx has predicted "He...and I quote..."WILL BE FINE"

Why dont you just spit in his eye while youre at it, Jon?

I guarantee that ARod and Sheffield were on their celly's when Torre was "lacing into them." What a joke. These guys are getting double-digit millions per and their multi-millionaire manager who has been managing this season like he's dropping Diphenhydramine tablets before each game is putting on a dog-and-pont show telling them they have to play harder. This is a Marxist's wet dream.

There it is!!!

Yep, you're right.....it's right thereIn "02, and "03 where Giambi hit 41 dingers, and drove in over 100 RBI's...I full;y expect similars #'s

Once again you make yourself too look foolish PussE

Worry about the mediocre Sawx, and what Thea will do to save their season

That's a .500 pitchinstaff over there...with fat wells, and fat schill leading the troops =D>

Wait, didn't EB rave about Kevin Brown being one of his favourite MLB players? I may be wrong, but I thought he said that. I thought he also said that he'd be back very strong this year. I believe he may have trotted out a bunch of stats to prove his point that Brown still has it.

Wait, didn't EB rave about Kevin Brown being one of his favourite MLB players? I may be wrong, but I thought he said that. I thought he also said that he'd be back very strong this year. I believe he may have trotted out a bunch of stats to prove his point that Brown still has it.

I've given up, he'll never be healthy.

That is his problem, and it's a shame.

When healthy he can be a #1 Ace.

I've given up, he'll never be healthy.

That is his problem, and it's a shame.

When healthy he can be a #1 Ace.

Archived