Who will go 1st? TO or Tuna?

SouthernJet

T.O. SAYS: "WHY THE F--K AM I HERE?"

Howard Eskin of WIP radio and NBC 10 in Philly reports, by way of Tom Curran of NBCSports.com, that Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens entered the Dallas locker room after the team's 38-24 loss to the Eagles and yelled, "Why did you guys bring me here? Why the f--k am I here?"

Owens had only three catches for 45 yards. Unofficially, 11 balls were thrown his way, he dropped three, and two were intercepted.

The fact that the Cowboys didn't showcase Owens in his return to Philly could be interpreted as a not-so-subtle message from coach Bill Parcells to Owens and, indirectly, to owner Jerry Jones that, as long as the whistle still dangles from the Tuna's cleavage, he's the guy who's calling the shots on game day.

For us, the move conjures memories of former Cowboys running back Eddie George, who was signed by Jones without Parcells' involvement, and who then languished on the bench for most of his one year in Big D.

It's no secret in league circles that Parcells didn't want Owens. And we continue to hear that, indeed, Parcells wanted to cut him in early September. Though some naysayers have dismissed our report by pointing to Owens' "$15 million" signing bonus, he received only $5 million up front. Cutting him would have actually created $5 million in 2006 cap space, and would have triggered a mere $3.33 million in dead money for 2007.

Besides, Parcells is notorious for picking his roster irrespective (or, as Bill Maas would say, irregardless) of pedigree.

Sure, Owens drew double coverage from time to time on Sunday, which opened up the field for other guys. But T.O. didn't come to town to be a high-priced decoy; he wants to be a (the) "star among stars."

So the Eagles won Round One with Owens. Whether he's even on the roster for the return match on Christmas Day in Dallas is, at this point, an open question.

T.O. SAYS: "WHY THE F--K AM I HERE?"

Howard Eskin of WIP radio and NBC 10 in Philly reports, by way of Tom Curran of NBCSports.com, that Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens entered the Dallas locker room after the team's 38-24 loss to the Eagles and yelled, "Why did you guys bring me here? Why the f--k am I here?"

Owens had only three catches for 45 yards. Unofficially, 11 balls were thrown his way, he dropped three, and two were intercepted.

The fact that the Cowboys didn't showcase Owens in his return to Philly could be interpreted as a not-so-subtle message from coach Bill Parcells to Owens and, indirectly, to owner Jerry Jones that, as long as the whistle still dangles from the Tuna's cleavage, he's the guy who's calling the shots on game day.

For us, the move conjures memories of former Cowboys running back Eddie George, who was signed by Jones without Parcells' involvement, and who then languished on the bench for most of his one year in Big D.

It's no secret in league circles that Parcells didn't want Owens. And we continue to hear that, indeed, Parcells wanted to cut him in early September. Though some naysayers have dismissed our report by pointing to Owens' "$15 million" signing bonus, he received only $5 million up front. Cutting him would have actually created $5 million in 2006 cap space, and would have triggered a mere $3.33 million in dead money for 2007.

Besides, Parcells is notorious for picking his roster irrespective (or, as Bill Maas would say, irregardless) of pedigree.

Sure, Owens drew double coverage from time to time on Sunday, which opened up the field for other guys. But T.O. didn't come to town to be a high-priced decoy; he wants to be a (the) "star among stars."

So the Eagles won Round One with Owens. Whether he's even on the roster for the return match on Christmas Day in Dallas is, at this point, an open question.

He was just trying to pump up the locker room! TO is a poor misunderstood renaissance man! Didn't you know? I am shocked, shocked I say at the criticism the media is lambasting on this heroic figure!

And **** Parcells too. Mother ****er quit our team when we were in turmoil, tried to go to the Buccs before we threatened tampering, and then got off scot free to the Cowboys. You didn't need to take the job you fag.

I think they deserve each other.

This will be Parcells last year in Dallas...his next stop....Pittsburgh if Cowher retires or NFL Network

I really don't see PIT hiring Parcells if Cowher retires. PIT has only had 2 HC's in the last 30 years. they pride themselves on that fact and I can't see them hiring a guy who they know is going to leave in 3 years.

If not Parcells it will be Jeff Fisher.. I just feel Parcells will coach another two -3 years somewhere and will go to a win now situation.

I can definately see Fisher going to PIT. That seems like a perfect fit. Parcells will end up somewhere, giving that poor fanbase false hope only to leave them with a giant mess.......again.

I can definately see Fisher going to PIT. That seems like a perfect fit. Parcells will end up somewhere, giving that poor fanbase false hope only to leave them with a giant mess.......again.

Probably to the Bills. He likes to stay in the East, and there aren't really any other coaching positions that I can think of that will be open. Why is Dallas in the East anyway. Texas is in the mid-South, it should be in the NFC South.

Probably to the Bills. He likes to stay in the East, and there aren't really any other coaching positions that I can think of that will be open. Why is Dallas in the East anyway. Texas is in the mid-South, it should be in the NFC South.

then who do you take out of NFC South to accomadate Dallas?

The other 4 teams are closer together than dallas would be..

Dallas is in the NFC East because it would have been a joke to break up the rivalries between those four teams. The Cardinals were the obvious choice to get booted, as they have no fans and no one cares about them.

And, the Bills JUST made a coaching change. No way Jauron gets fired, barring something castostrophic. I would say that the most likely AFCE coaching change would be either Saban or Beli.

I think Parcells eventually ends up back here as senior director of football ops

Why? That fat piece of crap screwed us over 3 times. Quit as coach, chased Belly away by insisting to stay as GM and then bailed as GM. I hate that tub of jello and I did when he was here. Why make him "senior director of football ops?" He has one of the worst draft records going. He comes back and I'm wearing nothing but Jersey Generals jerseys until he's gone.

Dallas is in the NFC East because it would have been a joke to break up the rivalries between those four teams. The Cardinals were the obvious choice to get booted, as they have no fans and no one cares about them.

And, the Bills JUST made a coaching change. No way Jauron gets fired, barring something castostrophic. I would say that the most likely AFCE coaching change would be either Saban or Beli.

I meant purely from a geographic standpoint. I guess the East just has too many teams. The Colts had some rivalries going in the AFC East I thought, but they were moved, so I don't know if that is as big a deal.

I'm trying to think of the teams Parcells has coached. Haven't they all been in the East? Giants, Patriots, Jets, Cowboys is his career right? Unless I'm forgetting a team, it does look like a clear trend. Maybe Miami, it looks like everyone has jumped off the Saban is genius bandwagon.

Am I really supposed to care about Fat Bill and Pretty Poison?

EDIT:

Why? That fat piece of crap screwed us over 3 times...

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Anyone who knows me knows how much I hate that fraud. Let's make a pinata with his stupid face on it and beat the cr*p out of it with a stick. Maybe TO's pills spill out. Then we can all OD so we don't have to hear him talking.

dumptruckmn6.jpg

A dumptruck is a beautiful thing.

Archived