Nick Saban: quit whining

Jetsfan80

Anyone hear him in his press conference (shown on NFL Live) bitching about a pass interference call? Between this, the problems he has with the NFL's replay system, and all the other whining he's done so far this season, he could have been using that time to get his team to stop sucking.

I can't wait to beat the Dolphins this week.

Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Go blow it out your Jet engine. Saban's gonna crush your pansy Jets this week. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got me there crashingjet. That ancient defense and Joey Harrington scare the **** out of me. How many weapons is it going to take for Harrington to put out a decent output? He only had, what, three 1st round pick receivers in Detroit?

Why dont you two get together and have a couple drinks and suck eachother off. Maybe then you'll have somthing real to talk about. On Sunday your going to watch the second coming of Joey Harrington. Praise be to Joey. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box:

There was a first coming?:eek:

When was the first?

Well, a second coming doesn't necessarily mean a good performance, it just means a repeat performance of whatever was done before. In other words, he's saying Harrington will continue to suck like he's always done. I don't really understand why he needed to post that though, it's pretty obvious.

Well, a second coming doesn't necessarily mean a good performance, it just means a repeat performance of whatever was done before. In other words, he's saying Harrington will continue to suck like he's always done. I don't really understand why he needed to post that though, it's pretty obvious.

good analogy sir :) :) :)

It is impossible for me to dislike Nick Saban.

He is a great coach. He is apparently, a ****ty GM, but he didn't suddenly forget how to coach.

Troll, you're obviously more familiar with him as a New Orleans citizen who is exposed to LSU news all the time. But is it possible that a great college coach isn't so great in the pros? Just look at Spurrier, Caroll, and Lou Holtz for evidence.

It is impossible for me to dislike Nick Saban.

He is a great coach. He is apparently, a ****ty GM, but he didn't suddenly forget how to coach.

i dislike saban but agree he was a great coach in college. will it equate to a great nfl coach? time will tell but it's looking much better for him than spurrier my least favorite of them all.

now bob stoops is a likeable coach

Troll, you're obviously more familiar with him as a New Orleans citizen who is exposed to LSU news all the time. But is it possible that a great college coach isn't so great in the pros? Just look at Spurrier, Caroll, and Lou Holtz for evidence.

I don't live in New Orleans, I live about four hours northwest of there.

Last year, Saban took a team with Gus Frerotte at QB that had the second pick in the draft the previous season and guided them to a 9-7 record. It wasn't as if Saban ran a bunch of gimmicky college schemes at LSU. He is a great defensive coach from under the Beli tree. Say Mangini gets us to 9-7 this year and we end the season on a six game winning streak. If we start 1-4 next season, does that mean he's a ****ty coach? Throwing a challenge flag with force should not be a head coaching criteria. That was WAY overblown. It's not like the Steelers wouldn't have scored on one of the next four plays.

Saban may be another Spurrier, but I don't see any evidence thus far that he is. There is greater evidence that he is just a ****ty GM.

Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Go blow it out your Jet engine. Saban's gonna crush your pansy Jets this week. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you were one of those guys that got all excited when Saban brought in Marcus Vick.

He's a ****ty GM indeed Troll but what evidence is there that he's a good head coach? Yeah the Dolphins went 6-0 to finish the season last year but you can't help but recognize the competition they faced. I mean, ****, the last one came against a Matt Cassel led 2nd string Patriots team and they barely pulled that one off.

Losing Ricky Williams was a bigger blow to this team than people think and on the GM side of things, Saban screwed up with allowing Brees to get away to New Orleans.

If he's such a great coach however I think he'd be doing much better than barely getting to 1-4 with some of the talent he does have down in Miami.

He's a ****ty GM indeed Troll but what evidence is there that he's a good head coach? Yeah the Dolphins went 6-0 to finish the season last year but you can't help but recognize the competition they faced. I mean, ****, the last one came against a Matt Cassel led 2nd string Patriots team and they barely pulled that one off.

Losing Ricky Williams was a bigger blow to this team than people think and on the GM side of things, Saban screwed up with allowing Brees to get away to New Orleans.

If he's such a great coach however I think he'd be doing much better than barely getting to 1-4 with some of the talent he does have down in Miami.

People seem to forget that Drew Brees was coming off the same injury as Chad. He was an even bigger question mark than Culpepper.

We have a pretty easy schedule to close out the season. If we do go on a big winning streak to end the season, I don't wanna hear any BS about how Mangini is a good coach. I want to hear how easy our schedule is and then I want TX to tell us about all the teams that pulled their starters against us. I want us to give Mangini the full Nick Saban treatment, because I don't enjoy being part of a group of hypocrites.

Just because the guy is wearing a teal shirt, does not mean he is a bad coach. So, he effed up with Culpepper/Brees. Personally, I wouldn't have went after either. He apparently picked the wrong one. Bad decision, but has no effect on his coaching abilities.

People seem to forget that Drew Brees was coming off the same injury as Chad. He was an even bigger question mark than Culpepper.

We have a pretty easy schedule to close out the season. If we do go on a big winning streak to end the season, I don't wanna hear any BS about how Mangini is a good coach. I want to hear how easy our schedule is and then I want TX to tell us about all the teams that pulled their starters against us. I want us to give Mangini the full Nick Saban treatment, because I don't enjoy being part of a group of hypocrites.

Just because the guy is wearing a teal shirt, does not mean he is a bad coach. So, he effed up with Culpepper/Brees. Personally, I wouldn't have went after either. He apparently picked the wrong one. Bad decision, but has no effect on his coaching abilities.

Troll,

Are you busting my chops here?

A torn labrum is nowhere as servere as 2 torn rotator cuffs on your throwing shoulder when you have a weak arm to begin with.

Down the stretch we don't have a stretch of 6 easy games. You throw in Buffalo, there always tough against us along with Minnesota and you arn't saying that the final 6 are as easy for us.

Mangini is a good coach he's changing the franchise and you can visibly see it. I don't see it in Miami I still see the Wandstead era.

A torn labrum is nowhere as servere as 2 torn rotator cuffs on your throwing shoulder when you have a weak arm to begin with.

Down the stretch we don't have a stretch of 6 easy games. You throw in Buffalo, there always tough against us along with Minnesota and you arn't saying that the final 6 are as easy for us.

Mangini is a good coach he's changing the franchise and you can visibly see it. I don't see it in Miami I still see the Wandstead era.

We'll agree to disagree. It is hard to make the argument that Saban did not have that team going in the right direction after last season. As for Brees, he is the opposite of the prototypical NFL QB. He is a shade over 6 foot, and his arm was Chad-like to begin with. I really thought he would bomb in New Orleans without LT and Gates to make him look good. Brees has done a great job with the Saints, establishing a rapport with a rookie 7th round pick from Hofstra. I am willing to eat crow on Brees, but Phillip Rivers hasn't missed a beat, so I'll consider myself half-right there.

TX, I am sure you have noticed how some Jets fans use your arguments against other teams. They like to secretly wear TX hats and shirts at the same time they are bashing the clothing line.

Saban is going to crush us? Like he did the mighty Texans?

BZ

Saban's gonna crush your team like Del Rio did. Write that down. Penningtons gonna be under severe pressure all day, your rookie RB Galveston is going to be underutilized because the Jets will be playing from behind all day. Hey, the Jets team will be just like the fans... Queer and playing from behind. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Seriously though, the Jets get crushed. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saban's gonna crush your team like Del Rio did. Write that down. Penningtons gonna be under severe pressure all day, your rookie RB Galveston is going to be underutilized because the Jets will be playing from behind all day. Hey, the Jets team will be just like the fans... Queer and playing from behind. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Seriously though, the Jets get crushed. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Saban will throw on some pads and hit the field because without that, there is no crushing.

Del Rio crushed us because he has a talented team and a good defense, both of which are missing from the Dolphins locker room.

BZ

Maybe not a basket, but we can stop your two kittens in Joey and Ronnie.

BZ

Gladiators buddy. Gladiators. Do not sleep on Ronnie Brown. The guy has power up the gut. On the 29th ranked defense it's more like a soft beer belly, but you know what I mean. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gladiators buddy. Gladiators. Do not sleep on Ronnie Brown. The guy has power up the gut. On the 29th ranked defense it's more like a soft beer belly, but you know what I mean. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys sign Russel Crow?

BZ

Did you guys sign Russel Crow?

BZ

Russel Crow? Who said anything about Russel Crow? What the heck are you talking about? Russel Crow. Is that some lame reference to my gladiator comment? I truly believe that you could do better than that. Come sunday the Jets fall. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived