Another Johnson loss

Mike Martz

If he can't beat the awful Rays at home he is done. 15 million for 6 foot 10 of decrepid crap.

6 runs 7 1/3rd innings "OH MY".

Cashman is a genius, maybe he can buy Clemens back

Cant stop worrying about the Yankees can you?

Take Randys dick out of your mouth.

If he can't beat the awful Rays at home he is done. 15 million for 6 foot 10 of decrepid crap.

6 runs 7 1/3rd innings "OH MY".

Cashman is a genius, maybe he can buy Clemens back

Let me guess...your a Mets fan?

I didnt assume that on your avatar, I based that on the fact you've started 10 threads about the Yankees this week

randy is fine. alot of fireballers take time to get their velocity back in check. add in that this is rare for him to throw in cold weather, its been tough for him throwing just 92 mph because the slider is not much slower

He'll get that heater back to 96mph and he'll be cruisin. 8)

I'm getting increasingly tired of Yankee myopians deflecting criticism of their own team full of has-beens by bringing up dirt on the other teams.

The other teams can blow games to sucky teams...none of us spend $200 million! Now you gotta worry if Mariano's thumb will be OK or not tommorrow too.

Seriously, Randy Johnson cannot lose a game to the T-Bay D-Rays! The Yankees cannot lose at home to TB...it just cant happen. What an absolute nightmare for Yankee fans in reality. But they wont admit it yet, will they?

Lets see if we can think of the excuses they'll make for Geoffery the Giraffe and the rest of Bumbling Bombers:

-Its the cold weather

-they always start slowly

-A-hole, RJ, and the rest need time to adjust to NYC

-Joe Torre must be fired (like it matters who manages this team)

-We need a bona fide all star at 2nd base

and lastly...

-we need to trade for Randy Johnson!!! Oops, there I go again

randy is fine. alot of fireballers take time to get their velocity back in check. add in that this is rare for him to throw in cold weather, its been tough for him throwing just 92 mph because the slider is not much slower

He'll get that heater back to 96mph and he'll be cruisin. 8)

HA! You see that! As I was typing my excuse list, EB literally typed it in the box above me.

Hideo Nomo pitched in the cold before too, EB.

I'm getting increasingly tired of Yankee myopians deflecting criticism of their own team full of has-beens by bringing up dirt on the other teams.

The other teams can blow games to sucky teams...none of us spend $200 million! Now you gotta worry if Mariano's thumb will be OK or not tommorrow too.

Seriously, Randy Johnson cannot lose a game to the T-Bay D-Rays! The Yankees cannot lose at home to TB...it just cant happen. What an absolute nightmare for Yankee fans in reality. But they wont admit it yet, will they?

Lets see if we can think of the excuses they'll make for Geoffery the Giraffe and the rest of Bumbling Bombers:

-Its the cold weather

and lastly...

What was Foulke's reason for losing at home tonight to Toronto?

HA! You see that! As I was typing my excuse list, EB literally typed it in the box above me.

Hideo Nomo pitched in the cold before too, EB.

If I was you I would keep my mouth shut.

Schilling needs to go on the subway diet and foulke is struggling bad.

Yanks are a horror show and Johnson is 108 years old...what do you expect? Usually, you can only find that high quality when Messier skates out behind his walker...but I digress...thanks for giving us something to smooth over the Mets bumpy start...!

-Its the cold weather

and lastly...

who would you rather have, Randy Johnson or Javier Vasquez?

case closed

Archived