How come the Pats can't beat any good teams?

Preston Howley III

Yea, there is a two hour difference between Eastern time and Central time.

You can't even get math right.

i told youj ...i am retired :roll: you cant read.

GG: a evil slut???

i resent that!!!! i am not a slut!!! :baby:

Cut it out. We all know that GG isn't evil.

cmon thor ...you met me...i am about as cruel as they get.

POTW nomination.

the closest you will ever get to a POTW win! ;)

i coldnt understand that one either..he musta said something that the refs didnt like..i didnt see any bodily expressions...

Exactly!

Unless you heard what was said, none of us can determine whether the flags were b.s. or not.

Exactly!

Unless you heard what was said, none of us can determine whether the flags were b.s. or not.

The Troy Brown taunting call was explained a little while ago:

Troy was pitching the ball to the official and an Indy player got in the way and it allegedly grazed his helmet. The doofus ref thought Troy was being "bad." Yah okay.....Troy should never be confused with....let's say a University of Miami Football player, for example. ;)

Oh yeah, we bad all right :D

The college celebration rule is a/k/a the Miami rule, cuz the powers that be got tired of seeing them celebrate.

The NFL continues to follow the lead of the NCAA and take the fun out of the game.

Or, as Phil Mushnick once wrote: NFL= No Fun League

Oh yeah, we bad all right :D

The college celebration rule is a/k/a the Miami rule, cuz the powers that be got tired of seeing them celebrate.

The NFL continues to follow the lead of the NCAA and take the fun out of the game.

Or, as Phil Mushnick once wrote: NFL= No Fun League

...unless your Terrel Owens....no fun for him! And what's with Parcells? Seriously, he and Gibbs just need to go away.

...unless your Terrel Owens....no fun for him! And what's with Parcells? Seriously, he and Gibbs just need to go away.

Parcells has a history of giving crazy-ass stars some leeway. See, LT, for example. But they have to produce to justify the star treatment.

TO cant drop that bomb and talk the talk if he cant back it up.

How about the 4th and 1 Brady QB sneak called a 1st down without a measurement? WTF?

Horrid call! I mean, you would bring out the chains for sure, right?

I'll be the first to admit this: Stars get Star Treatment sometimes. It explains alot. The ref's may have been star struck last night. Peyton on one side, Brady on the other. Who do they stroke? Since Brady was having a miserable evening - maybe they just felt bad for him? LOL! Think back to last years playoff game: Indy/Pitt. The refs were giving the game to Indy and they still could't do it.

Horrid call! I mean, you would bring out the chains for sure, right?

I'll be the first to admit this: Stars get Star Treatment sometimes. It explains alot. The ref's may have been star struck last night. Peyton on one side, Brady on the other. Who do they stroke? Since Brady was having a miserable evening - maybe they just felt bad for him? LOL! Think back to last years playoff game: Indy/Pitt. The refs were giving the game to Indy and they still could't do it.

It's posts like these that confirm to me that you really arent one of the trolls, no matter how hard you try. :D

Sorry ;)

i told youj ...i am retired :roll: you cant read.

i resent that!!!! i am not a slut!!! :baby:

cmon thor ...you met me...i am about as cruel as they get.

the closest you will ever get to a POTW win! ;)

GG- i did not mean to highlight you as an evil Slut, i quoted her thread , and was scolding her

Obviously because we are terrible.

Now, how come the Jets can't beat any good teams to win the Super Bowl for the past 35+ years and counting??

Ahh, loaded questions designed to cause nothing but petty chaos. WHy can't we all start threads with 'em?

;)

DW, you are new, so I will explain.

All these anti-Pats threads are just reversals of the threads TX started in the last three to four weeks.

BZ

Archived