How come the Pats can't beat any good teams?

Preston Howley III

i think he was heading to that "cabin" where he didnt have internet access...

wasnt that the reason last time??? ;)

LOL

Leave your stepping stones behind, something calls for you.

Forget the dead you've left, they will not follow you.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore.

Strike another match, go start anew

And it's all over now, Baby Blue.

i think he was heading to that "cabin" where he didnt have internet access...

wasnt that the reason last time??? ;)

LOL

Leave your stepping stones behind, something calls for you.

Forget the dead you've left, they will not follow you.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore.

Strike another match, go start anew

And it's all over now, Baby Blue.

I do that song GG...a bunch of other Dylan too..

I'm here Dewbag.

I hate late games.

Doesn't help having your 1st beer before the early games.:eek:

Tx,

Please clarify -- exactly what time is "lights out" in your assisted living center? I see you here pretty late some nights so I am not sure.

Tx,

Please clarify -- exactly what time is "lights out" in your assisted living center? I see you here pretty late some nights so I am not sure.

and isnt it two hours earlier in Tx from when the game finished here!!

so by 9pm... tx was out.. nice to know!

i think we should all be nice to tx, and staart clipping coupons and send them to him so he can take out mom to the early bird specials at the local roadkill diner.

Good question.

I blame the fact that the only receiver that can get seperation consistently is my boy, Troy Brown. I blame the fact that the Pats OC is horrid. I blame the fact that Tom Brady has been sucked into thinking he must carry the team - will it to win....throwing into triple coverage is so very un-Brady-like.

The refs did not cause the Pats to lose. The Pats caused the Pats to lose. You can't turn the ball over like that and expect to win....ever. But two calls, and multiple non-calls on the same guy last night, bugged me:

Taunting on Troy Brown? Are you F'n kiddig me?

"Allegedly" Brady got the first on that fourth and one sneak. If it's so darned close - don't you measure? Richard Seymour was getting held all night...all night. At one point I saw two linemen holding onto his jersey and spinning him around. hello?

Anyway folks - gloat away. Something for Jets fans to be happy 'bout. Like I've always said, Jets fans and Red Sox fans - cut from the same cloth.

Good question.

I blame the fact that the only receiver that can get seperation consistently is my boy, Troy Brown. I blame the fact that the Pats OC is horrid. I blame the fact that Tom Brady has been sucked into thinking he must carry the team - will it to win....throwing into triple coverage is so very un-Brady-like.

The refs did not cause the Pats to lose. The Pats caused the Pats to lose. You can't turn the ball over like that and expect to win....ever. But two calls, and multiple non-calls on the same guy last night, bugged me:

"Allegedly" Brady got the first on that fourth and one sneak. If it's so darned close - don't you measure? Richard Seymour was getting held all night...all night. At one point I saw two linemen holding onto his jersey and spinning him around. hello?

Anyway folks - gloat away. Something for Jets fans to be happy 'bout. Like I've always said, Jets fans and Red Sox fans - cut from the same cloth.

I won't gloat until we beat the Pats again Garb...who knows maybe next Monday

we have nothing to gloat about....YET

Its just nice to see all the spin doctors out in full force trying once again to change the course of a discussion...

everything Tx says about the Jets bit him in the a## last night...now its time to take his medicine and live with the fact that all this time his bashing could very easily have been directed towards the patsie* as well

Garb,

You've been hanging around Jets fans too long.

You're even starting to sound like one.;)

Garb,

you gotta admit Tex that the officiating this year is very inconsistent from game to game if you're switching channels and watching-especially the QB hit calls

crybaby.jpg

Garb,

Funny.....

But seriously, TAUNTING on my boy Troy? WTF was THAT? Troy - who became the Pats reception leader last night - albeit in a losing effort. Which sucks for Troy.....but the ref's had to piss on his parade even more with some out of no where taunting penalty? On MY BOY TROY? Honestly - he's the model NFL citizen on and off the field....TAUNTING ON TROY BROWN? That's like calling Greengal the biggest evil-biatch-slut that ever existied. C'mon now...

You know the soft spot I have for Troy. He didn't deserve it. Anyone else - Bug Eyes (Caldwell) Slippy Fingers (Faulk) dumb@ss (Jackson) - but not Troy. :baby:

Funny.....

But seriously, TAUNTING on my boy Troy? WTF was THAT? Troy - who became the Pats reception leader last night - albeit in a losing effort. Which sucks for Troy.....but the ref's had to piss on his parade even more with some out of no where taunting penalty? On MY BOY TROY? Honestly - he's the model NFL citizen on and off the field....TAUNTING ON TROY BROWN? That's like calling Greengal the biggest evil-biatch-slut that ever existied. C'mon now...

You know the soft spot I have for Troy. He didn't deserve it. Anyone else - Bug Eyes (Caldwell) Slippy Fingers (Faulk) dumb@ss (Jackson) - but not Troy. :baby:

GG: a evil slut???

The ref botched that one, he thought Bingoboy was throwing ball at player, he clearly was giving ball back to ref

However, the refs botched 2 plays for patsies, the 4th and 1 was clearly not made and it was real fishy when head ref signalled 1st down without even asking for a measurement. especially when the pile never really went forward.

the 2nd call was a Clear Pass Int on Asante, ball was in air, wayne was in endzone, refs called an illegal contact penalty

the differerence between a 1st and goal at 1 yd line vs a 5 yard chuck penalty is huge. i thinks ponies had to settle for a FG. Even madden stated

in was botched by refs.

GG: a evil slut???

The ref botched that one, he thought Bingoboy was throwing ball at player, he clearly was giving ball back to ref

However, the refs botched 2 plays for patsies, the 4th and 1 was clearly not made and it was real fishy when head ref signalled 1st down without even asking for a measurement. especially when the pile never really went forward.

the 2nd call was a Clear Pass Int on Asante, ball was in air, wayne was in endzone, refs called an illegal contact penalty

the differerence between a 1st and goal at 1 yd line vs a 5 yard chuck penalty is huge. i thinks ponies had to settle for a FG. Even madden stated

in was botched by refs.

Ref's botched plenty of plays last night - hands to the face on Vrbale when he wasn't near the guy, for example. That said, the game was NOT decided by incompetant zebras. The better team - and better coached team - won last night. Period.

"Allegedly" Brady got the first on that fourth and one sneak. If it's so darned close - don't you measure?

Must be one of those new "judgement call" things...4th and one sneak that isnt close enough to be reviewed? 4th and long pass that is OBVIOUSLY out of bounds?...no need to review those, b/c the teams didn't play well enough for the rest of the game to win, so they dont deserve having the refs review silly plays like that...right?

Archived