Can we beat New England?

80gonyjets51

Let us lighten up here-give people a chance to get to know their personality and such before judging people. Expect Jet fans to defend their turf here though Dirtywater.

Of course and agreed on both counts. Still, a lot of folks focus on how important it is to have rival fans here. I absolutely agree and welcome that. It keeps things interesting and colorful. However, how that distinction is hard to make when some downright trolls run amok is a mystery. I hope DW comes back soon, because he's a positive. Indeed, let's talk football.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yay, another troll is gone! Wheeee! Jet Moses is the troll slayer apparently.

Give me a break, most other sites would not put up with the trolling we put up with here. Here on JN, we basically let everyone come in and say whatever they want, as long as it's within reason and doesn't completely destroy the board. Along the way, we've lost a few Jets fans that didn't like that type of free for all. We're not going to sit around and protect some ****ing troll from another board that got his feelings hurt. You ****ing balls-less pussy. That little emo whining pussy **** pissed me off more than any trolling I've ever seen on this board from tx, PF, that owl guy, garb and everyone else put together (Gainzo fails at being a troll, even though he's a Pats fan. I don't think he understands how to be a troll even). You ****ing weak pussy, get that **** out of here.

Methinks your fingers are worn to the bone after that he man, keyboard crunchin, internet rant. Bravo!!

Give me a break. Take your "hey I'm just here to have some fun hyuk hyuk" passive aggressive BS somewhere else. You're a condescending pr*ck.

I'm not gonna sit here and be sh*t on by people who validate their self worth by bagging on my team.

You guys like to dish it out but you can't take it. "Got dynasty?"

More like "Got tissue?"

Boo hoo.

Ya big bully:box:

LMAO

It's true though Tx.

What the hell does 2001, 2003 and 2004 have to do with 2005 and more importantly the recent season of 2006? Nothing, it's over now and it's time to move on and the fact is New England has not beat a Super Bowl contending team yet and are 0-2 in their 2 attempts.

Nothing better than the irony (however true)of a Yankee fan telling a Patriot fan to stop giving history lessons.;)

It's true though Tx.

What the hell does 2001, 2003 and 2004 have to do with 2005 and more importantly the recent season of 2006? Nothing, it's over now and it's time to move on and the fact is New England has not beat a Super Bowl contending team yet and are 0-2 in their 2 attempts.

Ok.....let me get this straight.

Past results mean nothing when it is apllied to the Jets. Because judging by their last 7 games against the Patriots, the Jets are doomed this weekend.

However, past results means everything to the Patriots because their two losses this year gurantees they are going nowhere.

Let's chew on this little fact. How many Superbowl contending teams did the Steelers beat last year? 1?

The Steelers beat Cincinnati early in the year. That depending on your point of view is the only Superbowl contending team they beat.

They beat a bunch of crappy teams.

They lost to a flawed Patriots team.

They lost to a crappy Ravens team.

The only Superbowl contender they played, the Colts, they had their asses handed to them by 19 points.

Who won the title again?

Past results mean nothing when it is apllied to the Jets. Because judging by their last 7 games against the Patriots, the Jets are doomed this weekend.

However, past results means everything to the Patriots because their two losses this year gurantees they are going nowhere.

Let's chew on this little fact. How many Superbowl contending teams did the Steelers beat last year? 1?

The Steelers beat Cincinnati early in the year. That depending on your point of view is the only Superbowl contending team they beat.

The only Superbowl contender they played, the Colts, they had their asses handed to them by 19 points.

Who won the title again?

PFSIKH,

You are wasting your time.

Jet fans live in their little delusional world and do not understand logic and facts.

Actually, we did not show up for the Cleveland gam, cause I think the entire team/organization was looking towards the Pats.... I think the jets win this game, and with this win should roll of 3 or 4 in a row. If they lose their season is done...

There have been 2 games this year that we didn't show up, the Browns and Jax....we should have beaten the colts...did you forget that we actually outplayed the colts for all but 2 minutes and 15 seconds? Our team is god enough to be a playoff contender, as long as we don't throw the ball on 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 1...those are the plays that have come back to haunt the jets....remember they wen of it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal?? we should be 5 and 3 today if it wasn't for some nutty play calling.

Who won the title again?

Didn't the Steelers win @ SD who handed the PATS their collective a$$es.

They also beat the Bears AND when it counted the most they beat the Colts who also have now handed the Pats their collective a$$es two consecutive times.

The Steelers last year had receivers and a secondary. By the way Branch looked great last night.

Get over it PF....You'll win the division and maybe a home WC game again before running up against one of the better teams in the league who will dismiss the Pats again.

No worries though, the Pats are built for the long haul like the old Niners.

Didn't the Steelers win @ SD who handed the PATS their collective a$$es.

They also beat the Bears AND when it counted the most they beat the Colts who also have now handed the Pats their collective a$$es two consecutive times.

The Steelers last year had receivers and a secondary. By the way Branch looked great last night.

Get over it PF....You'll win the division and maybe a home WC game again before running up against one of the better teams in the league who will dismiss the Pats again.

No worries though, the Pats are built for the long haul like the old Niners.

You mean the 9-7 Chargers? :-s

The 9-7 Chargers that did not even make the playoffs? :-s

That missed the playoffs by 2 games? :-s

Are those the Superbowl contending Chargers you are talking about? :rolleyes:

So using the usual flawed Jets' Fan logic, because it can be positively applied to the Patriots it does not apply. Got it.

Plus, how good was the Patriots secondary in 2004? Did they have Jerry Rice and Tim Brown to throw to?

The bottomline is this, do the Patriots still have a chance to beat the Broncos and Colts when it matters the most? Yes. Is there anything the Patriots can see in those two games that they do not stand a chance? No. If they actually played to their ability can they beat them? Yes.

Next.

You have some nerve, Tex.

Did it ever once occur to you that after 10,000 posts of repetitive BS from you hammering the Jets, that somebody else might be in the wrong place at the wrong time to suffer the straw breaking the camels back syndrome?

You got no one to blame but yourself.

Dude, and here I thought your skin was thicker than that.;)

Can:

1. to be able to; have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.

2. to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.

3. to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.

4. to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.

5. may; have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?

6. to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.

How does this relate to the Jets:

1. Able-yes; ability-yes; power-not really; skill-yes

2. Know how-not in a long time

3. means to-I guess

4. the right-absolutely, frankly it is about time to see some of the parody the NFL is so damn proud of

5. permission-they have my approval

6. possibility-blind squirrels find nuts all the time

According to the dictionary, the Jets "can" beat the patsies. However, there is an extremely long definition to the word we should be using here: "will"

I, for one, can not believe this is even a discussion. We, as Jets fans, have no right to be building ourselves up after the season thus far. Are you kidding me? Yes, the Jets are .500 right now, but c'mon, look at the schedule. The Jets have a long way to go friends.

Dirtywater,

I would like to go on record as saying you seem like a decent fella. Sorry some of our posters revert to childish modes when placed in the corner with dunce caps, but some of us are not old enough to know better; at least that is the only excuse I can think of. It is my opinion that you said nothing wrong and certainly did not deserve the outlash you received.

Respectfully,

Ryno

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

Jet Mo,

Nice job of running posters off.

You have some nerve, Tex.

Did it ever once occur to you that after 10,000 posts of repetitive BS from you hammering the Jets, that somebody else might be in the wrong place at the wrong time to suffer the straw breaking the camels back syndrome?

You got no one to blame but yourself.

Dont you know that when Jet posters have left here because of excessive trolling, its b/c they are too sensitive?

But when a thin-skinned Patsy fan leaves he's "run off"?

Putzfan= :bs:

Archived