Official Jets vs Pats Predictions

BwanaZulia

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38-3 Pats

It would be 38-0 but, without Harrison they have a chance to at least get in FG position once.

Rodney is an Old overrated safety

Maroney will have more to do with blowout win , then the terrible pats secondary.. if we had a QB who could throw the ball, your team is ripe

I'm picking your Jets in this one. I think the Pats will be a bit demoralized after taking it on the chin against Indy last week. Go get 'em!

You have to admit it's refreshing having a fan from another team come to jetnation and give some support. Beats the sh!t we get from Pats/Phins trolls.

Jets aren't up to snuff yet to pull off the upset and I haven't (and won't) heard anything about Penny's "calf" so I'm thinking he's going to be marginal at best. Patsie's 23 - Gang Green 10

But... tick...tick...tick...tick...tick

What's retarded about my post?...all I am saying is Chad wasn't the reason the Jets lost to Pitt...they lost cause the guy could'nt hit a 27 yard field goal in the 4th quarter and then a 38 yard one in OT....Hey I/m not a chad boy, but come-on...

What's retarded about my post?...all I am saying is Chad wasn't the reason the Jets lost to Pitt...they lost cause the guy could'nt hit a 27 yard field goal in the 4th quarter and then a 38 yard one in OT....Hey I/m not a chad boy, but come-on...

You have to hit the quote button(just like I just did)..so we know who you are directing the question to;)

And Jet fans really wonder why it is so easy to troll on a Jets message board.;)

I guess it is easy when U sit at your computer all day in your diamond encrusted Patsie thong and hawk the boards all day , just waiting to throw out one of your 10 recycled stats that you use over and over

::GoJets:

Obviously, you are the one that doesn't know anything about football.

If PennyBoy were to have that "solid game" leading the offense to 19 points, then the Jets would lose yet again because your defense is giving up 24.1 points per game.

What?

BZ

Archived