Official Jets vs Pats Predictions

BwanaZulia

Since TX asked for it, time to get your game on.

Step in, make your predictions and live by them.

Jets: 28

Pats: 23

The hangover continues for the Pats who go on to lose their second game at home. The Jets come in fresh and ready to fight, hang in there for the whole game and put Brady on the ground more than a few times.

JETS WIN!

JETS WIN!

JETS WIN!!

BZ

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jets 56

pats 0

penny lights it up & shows once & for all he is > brady. penny goes 28/29 with his only incompletion being an overthrow on an 80 yd post to coles.

d'rob gets 4 sacks & quiets naysayers

vilma shows he belongs in the 3-4 with 27 tackles & 3 interceptions

Bellichek is dazed & confused hermesque style by mangini's abilities on the sidelines

I predicted from pre-season that this game would be the jets season game, the jets win this game in OT 19-16. This all depends on 2 things

1. Chad has a solid game,

and

2. Washington runs for at least 95 yards...

19 points isnt exactly Chad having a solid game...

no wonder the PATS fans make fun of JETS fans..

jets 56

pats 0

penny lights it up & shows once & for all he is > brady. penny goes 28/29 with his only incompletion being an overthrow on an 80 yd post to coles.

d'rob gets 4 sacks & quiets naysayers

vilma shows he belongs in the 3-4 with 27 tackles & 3 interceptions

Bellichek is dazed & confused hermesque style by mangini's abilities on the sidelines

That is the spirt JW! ;-)

thanks man, I don't know what sp is talking about with this you guys making fun of us stuff.. you're not are ya?

I think you might have gone overboard on Vilma's 27 tackles, but it could happen.

Chad having a solid game and the jets scoring 19 points, hey I'm giving the Pats defense a big edge...I think brady will throw some INT's thats all and in OT I think the Jets will win...Pats a a great team no doubt about it, if it wasn't for the fact that the jet organization has been run like a 7-11 for the past 5 years, this discussion would be the other way around...and the only difference between the two teams is you've got brady...that's it.

which pretty much proves you know nothing about football

Obviously, you are the one that doesn't know anything about football.

If PennyBoy were to have that "solid game" leading the offense to 19 points, then the Jets would lose yet again because your defense is giving up 24.1 points per game.

you haven't seen games won by a QB scoring 19 points that was executed with great proficiency?

of course i have...and dont get me wrong...any way we beat the PATS is great...but i wouldnt call that a solid game...thats my opinion..

Archived