Official Jets vs Pats Predictions

BwanaZulia

the green koolaid has not made it up thru Vermont, me thinks Garb has hijacked truck with her new magnum!

This game will be a disaster!! Much like what happened to Limolady as she backed into a propeller.

Penne with his deer in headlights face, attempts 55 swing passes and completes a record 41 passes for 141 yds

Jets get crushed 38-6, put penne's QB rating goes up to 38.6!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was a "pro-Jet" site...seems we have alot of non-Jet types here...man I guess their sites are not fun.

Anyway, sunday is right around the corner, as I said befor if chad has a solid game and washington runs for at least 95...the jets will win. The defense will have it's interception(s) and that will keep it close into OT, when the jets win....19-16!

I thought this was a "pro-Jet" site...seems we have alot of non-Jet types here...man I guess their sites are not fun.

Anyway, sunday is right around the corner, as I said befor if chad has a solid game and washington runs for at least 95...the jets will win. The defense will have it's interception(s) and that will keep it close into OT, when the jets win....19-16!

good point jet27..........i'm gonna bump my prediction up to 65-0 to show you I am indeed pro jet ;)

This game will be their season game, just hope they come up and play good solid football and not have some of that crazy play calling. And then rest your hopes in the last minute..on the refs!

You guys remember the divisional playoff game against Pitt? Man that one hurt...and still hurts.

No that was the game the jets outplayed the big bad steelers and rothless-burger...the jets lost because of a missed field goal, not once but twice in the game. Otherwise the jets would have busted the pats the following week real good.

Thats the game I'm talking about, penny played good enough to win.

Thats the game I'm talking about, penny played good enough to win.

What friggn' game did you watch?:eek:

PennyBoy WAS the reason the Jets weren't playing in Foxboro the next weekend.

When your QB leads the offense to 3 points in 5 quarters of football, you will lose 99 times out of 100.

What friggn' game did you watch?:eek:

PennyBoy WAS the reason the Jets weren't playing in Foxboro the next weekend.

When your QB leads the offense to 3 points in 5 quarters of football, you will lose 99 times out of 100.

True and if he throws 4 INTs... you will lose 100 times out of 100.

BZ

Pats 27 Jets 17

The Pats are a better team right now. The Jets will need some big plays in the passing game for this one to be close. Maroney and Dillon are going to run easily on us. I'll be rooting for Jets as usual though

21-10 Pats.

Or maybe 23- 27 Jets.

I'll stick with my first prediction, but we have a chance. The spreads lie. We'll keep it close (hopefully.)

Cindy is unable to keep his eyes off the shirtless male fans in the stands and throws another 4 interceptions.

Pennington shreds the secondary, throwing for 260 yards and 3 TDs, while Washington gains 120 yards on the ground and 1 TD.

Afterwards, Cindy blamed his performance on "Aunt Flow".

Jets-31

Pats-13

Oh yeah, does anyone else find Seau annoying?

Cindy is unable to keep his eyes off the shirtless male fans in the stands and throws another 4 interceptions.

Pennington shreds the secondary, throwing for 260 yards and 3 TDs, while Washington gains 120 yards on the ground and 1 TD.

Afterwards, Cindy blamed his performance on "Aunt Flow".

Jets-31

Pats-13

Oh yeah, does anyone else find Seau annoying?

The Colts scored 27 against the Pats. How are the Jets going to score 31?

I'm thinking that billybroome has an unhealthy obsession with Jessica Simpson.

The Colts scored 27 against the Pats. How are the Jets going to score 31?

I'm thinking that billybroome has an unhealthy obsession with Jessica Simpson.

Well, using that logic, the Jets will definitely beat the Bears in 2 weeks, since we're better than Arizona and Miami. Why even bother playing the game?

Well, using that logic, the Jets will definitely beat the Bears in 2 weeks, since we're better than Arizona and Miami. Why even bother playing the game?

You missed the point mate.

How many points did the Jets score against the Pats in the 1st game?

I think the Jets will win too. However, where do you all get the idea that Washington could run for 95? Jets will dink and dunk and yac-yac-yac - don't come back.

I think the Jets are going to shock the world on sunday with a big win..

They will win it late

BTW..the ending of the above quote:rl:

Archived