ok Rutgers fans

4HCrew

how much are you willing to pay to keep Schiano? In my discolored vision I think he knows this will be the biggest peak for Rutgers and there is no where to go but down so he bolts for the cash. But since I am bitter about losing money on the game, what do you all think? what is his price and where does he end up?

Money and more power talks-there are few loyalties in coaching- see all the changes in college BB and football.

Schiano is set up -the first thing you learn is to never pay attention when someone says they are happy and staying.

I don't know if that win last night will be their peak. If anything it is the start.

Considering New Jersey and the way they do things Schiano is probably now the most powerful man in the state. He can write his own ticket now.

There is still alot that can be done. Replace the teams like Buffalo on the schedule with maybe an SEC team or a Notre Dame, or a Penn State and keep progressing.

The recruiting job done here as been nothing short of unreal. Those great HS New Jersey football players that were leaving for USC, Michigan, Penn State now know that they can get a shot at a BCS Bowl, maybe even play in the NFL staying home and playing for Rutgers.

Just the start of things.

how much are you willing to pay to keep Schiano? In my discolored vision I think he knows this will be the biggest peak for Rutgers and there is no where to go but down so he bolts for the cash. But since I am bitter about losing money on the game, what do you all think? what is his price and where does he end up?

He's gonna get as much as it takes.

They still need to pay him though... And they will.

Any school can pay him, that is not difficult-

-Can they give him premium facilities?

-Can they give him a 100,000 seat stdium to fill?

-More than anything, can they give him a conference with a National TV deal and exposure?

-Can they give him an opprotunity to routinely be in teh spotlight?

Tough answers

Any school can pay him, that is not difficult-

-Can they give him premium facilities?

-Can they give him a 100,000 seat stdium to fill?

-More than anything, can they give him a conference with a National TV deal and exposure?

-Can they give him an opprotunity to routinely be in teh spotlight?

Tough answers

They already have the facilities. They are going to expend the stadium. Again rutgers was on national TV 6 times already and there will be AT LEAST 2 more.

Quote from schiano:

"I'm building a house right near the stadium, we're from here, my wife doesn't want to leave, I have 4 young kids in school, and this is where I want to be, this is my plan, as long as Rutgers continues to be committed to being the best at everything at does this is where I want to be"

They already have the facilities. They are going to expend the stadium. Again rutgers was on national TV 6 times already and there will be AT LEAST 2 more.

Quote from schiano:

"I'm building a house right near the stadium, we're from here, my wife doesn't want to leave, I have 4 young kids in school, and this is where I want to be, this is my plan, as long as Rutgers continues to be committed to being the best at everything at does this is where I want to be"

Show me where they were on National TV 6 times this year. No WAY

The list i was looked at had the ABC game listed as a national game and for all intents and purposes it is no matter what the haters say.

Mike-A national game is viewed in ALL markets. The Rutgers-NC game was not geesh. Just because you feel one way, does not make it so.

Impressive rating. That is probably the second highest rating for ESPN on college football. Rating is more important than share.

Mike-A national game is viewed in ALL markets. The Rutgers-NC game was not geesh. Just because you feel one way, does not make it so.

Impressive rating. That is probably the second highest rating for ESPN on college football. Rating is more important than share.

The REASON you want to be on national TV is filled by the ABC game. You're just arguing to make rutgers look bad because you're a hater but in reality it doesn't matter at all regional vs national.

The REASON you want to be on national TV is filled by the ABC game. You're just arguing to make rutgers look bad because you're a hater but in reality it doesn't matter at all regional vs national.

Mike-Do you even understand what you are arguing right now? It appears not.

Mike-Beleive it or not, nothing I say has ANYTHING how Rutgers appears. Thanks for giving me the compliment though.

I can care less what a coach says during all of the hype..many have said the same things and left....Money talks...would love to see Rutgers explain the big money spent on a coach while they are slashing classes and programs left and right, not to mention downsizing professors and staff

THANKS so much T-Mac for the MOST exciting GAME in a while....

Glad we showed those college kids how to PARTY!

I may go back just to hang in the bars....what a FESTIVAL! PICS to follow soon!!!!

B, that was the most exciting football game I've ever been to. Go Scarlet!

Archived