Tom Brady

steJMike

Three Patriots threads on the first page and two Tom Brady threads on the first two pages. All started by Jets fans. Isn't this what you all were bitching about in the first place?

Do I need to dig up my "Patriot Envy" thread from earlier in the week?

Three Patriots threads on the first page and two Tom Brady threads on the first two pages. All started by Jets fans. Isn't this what you all were bitching about in the first place?

We play the Pats this weekend this is when you talk about them and there gay QB

Start a good smack thread then.

It's all in good fun for 98% of us here.

Gainzo,

That's not what message boards are about.

They are a place to exchange opinions on the game of football.

Starting smack threads defeat that purpose.

Even though 2% of the posters may be offended at something, we still need to respect, and be sensitive, to their needs.

I'm sure you understand Mate.

Gainzo,

That's not what message boards are about.

They are a place to exchange opinions on the game of football.

Starting smack threads defeat that purpose.

Even though 2% of the posters may be offended at something, we still need to respect, and be sensitive, to their needs.

I'm sure you understand Mate.

I'm offended by that post.

Please go back to your double-wide and crack your 25th Lonestar of the day.

That was a very insensitive post, especially coming from a fellow Pats fan.

I need to sign off for some time while I gather my composure.

I think someone is a little sensitive. Why don't you take your 12,000 plus posts on a Jets board and just go away?

Us Pa... I mean Jets fan's are sick of you.

I think someone is a little sensitive. Why don't you take your 12,000 plus posts on a Jets board and just go away?

Us Pa... I mean Jets fan's are sick of you.

Gainzo,

I think you just crossed the line.

Just to let you know, I will be PMing Max and the Mods and request that you are banned so the board will be a much better place for true football fans.

Gainzo,

I think you just crossed the line.

Just to let you know, I will be PMing Max and the Mods and request that you are banned so the board will be a much better place for true football fans.

I can't be banned. I believe it is called "Unbanableness" or something like that!

No I think the "bitching" was about you and other lovely Pats fans, chiming in on them.... they would be great threads without yours and others input.

Archived